OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Nov. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Overland Resource Group announces the addition of six new podcasts to its series "Profiles in Leadership, Collaboration and Employee Engagement."
Each podcast is a candid conversation with leaders of corporations, government agencies, and their representing unions, leading experts, authors and researchers in the field of organizational change, conflict resolution, and leadership.
These are stories about the surprising results that leading organizations achieved by experimenting with alternative approaches to working collaboratively, empowering employees, and leading more creatively.
"We are grateful to each of these prominent thought leaders for generously sharing their compelling, and sometimes provocative insights," said Robert Hughes, president of Overland Resource Group. "Along with our existing library, these new podcasts give listeners practical ideas tips and inspiration for more effective, competitive, and engaging workplaces."
The first of these new podcasts will be available November 17th at www.orginc.com:
- Huggy Rao, Stanford University business professor, and co-author of business best-seller Scaling Up: Getting More Without Settling for Less. (Available - 11/17/2015)
- Robert Reich, former U.S. Labor Secretary, and Professor of Public Policy at UC-Berkeley, author of Saving Capitalism for the Many, Not the Few. (Available - 12/02/2016)
- Donna Hicks, an Associate at Harvard's Weatherhead Center for International Affairs, and author of Dignity: The Essential Role it Plays in Resolving Conflict, with forward by Rev. Desmond Tutu. (Available - 12/15/2015)
- Joel Cutcher-Gersenfeld, professor Brandeis University; Dan Brooks, UAW leader; and Martin Mulloy, Ford VP-Global Labor Affairs, co-authors of Inside the Ford-UAW Transformation: Pivotal Events in Valuing Work and Delivering Results. (Part 1: Available - 01/05/2016; Part 2 1: Available - 01/19/2016)
- Mike Herron, Bargaining Chairman of UAW Local 1853, on lessons from GM's innovative Saturn experience still making positive differences today throughout the auto industry. (Available - 02/02/2016)
About Overland Resource Group
For over 30 years, Overland Resource Group has helped joint labor and management clients transform adversarial to collaborative relationships, enabling them to drive and sustain operational and work life improvements. The firm's clients have included The Boeing Company and the United Auto Workers; Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company and the United Steel Workers; the Federal Aviation Administration, National Air Traffic Controllers Association, the Professional Aviation Safety Specialists union; and many others.
SOURCE Overland Resource Group