TOLEDO, Ohio, Oct. 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Owens Corning (NYSE : OC ) is scheduled to announce third-quarter financial results on Wednesday, Oct. 27, prior to the opening of the New York Stock Exchange.
Mike Thaman, chairman and chief executive officer, and Duncan Palmer, chief financial officer, will host an earnings conference call at 11 a.m. ET on Wednesday, Oct. 27, to discuss the company's results for the third quarter of 2010.
Wednesday, Oct. 27, 2010
11 a.m. Eastern Time
- Live dial-in telephone number: U.S. 1-866-543-6405 or International 1-617-213-8897
- Passcode: 29248841 (Please dial in 10 minutes before conference call start time)
- Live webcast: http://www.owenscorning.com/investors
- Telephone replay available through Nov. 3, 2010: U.S. 1-888-286-8010 or International 1-617-801-6888
- Passcode: 30724941
- Replay of webcast also available at http://www.owenscorning.com/investors
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning (NYSE : OC ) is a leading global producer of residential and commercial building materials, glass-fiber reinforcements and engineered materials for composite systems. A Fortune 500 Company for 56 consecutive years, Owens Corning is committed to driving sustainability by delivering solutions, transforming markets and enhancing lives. Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $4.8 billion in 2009 and about 16,000 employees in 28 countries on five continents. Additional information is available at www.owenscorning.com.
SOURCE Owens Corning