Owens Corning to Announce 2011 First-Quarter Financial Results on April 27
13 Apr, 2011, 08:00 ET
TOLEDO, Ohio, April 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) is scheduled to announce first-quarter financial results on Wednesday, April 27, prior to the opening of the New York Stock Exchange.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mike Thaman and Chief Financial Officer Duncan Palmer will host an earnings conference call at 11 a.m. ET on Wednesday, April 27, to discuss the company's results for the first quarter of 2011.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
11 a.m. Eastern Time
- Live dial-in telephone number: U.S. 1-866-730-5770 or International 1-857-350-1594
- Passcode: 70753258 (Please dial in 10 minutes before conference call start time)
- Live webcast: http://www.owenscorning.com/investors
- Telephone replay available through May 4, 2011: U.S. 1-888-286-8010 or International 1-617-801-6888
- Passcode: 15410786
- Replay of webcast also available at http://www.owenscorning.com/investors
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) is a leading global producer of residential and commercial building materials, glass-fiber reinforcements and engineered materials for composite systems. A Fortune® 500 Company for 56 consecutive years, Owens Corning is committed to driving sustainability by delivering solutions, transforming markets and enhancing lives. Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5 billion in 2010 and about 15,000 employees in 28 countries on five continents. Additional information is available at www.owenscorning.com.
SOURCE Owens Corning
Share this article