TOLEDO, Ohio, Jan. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) is scheduled to announce fourth-quarter and full-year 2013 financial results on Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2014, prior to the opening of the New York Stock Exchange.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mike Thaman and Chief Financial Officer Michael McMurray will host an earnings conference call at 11 a.m. ET on Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2014, to discuss the company's fourth-quarter and full-year 2013 financial results.
- Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2014
- 11 a.m. Eastern Time
- Live dial-in telephone number: U.S. and Canada 1.877.201.0168 or international +1.647.788.4901.
- Entry number: 354-170-30 (Please dial in 10-15 minutes before conference call start time)
- Live webcast: http://event.on24.com/r.htm?e=740380&s=1&k=83BFE3F46488B6E95622A0643915A4BF
Telephone and Webcast Replay
- Telephone replay available through Feb. 19, 2014. For U.S. and Canada, call 1.855.859.2056 or international +1.404.537.3406.
- Conference replay number: 354-170-30
- Replay of webcast also available at http://event.on24.com/r.htm?e=740380&s=1&k=83BFE3F46488B6E95622A0643915A4BF
- Webcast available until February 12, 2015
About Owens Corning Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) is a leading global producer of residential and commercial building materials, glass-fiber reinforcements and engineered materials for composite systems. A Fortune® 500 company for 59 consecutive years, Owens Corning is committed to driving sustainability by delivering solutions, transforming markets and enhancing lives. For more than 75 years, Owens Corning has been a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.2 billion in 2012 and about 15,000 employees in 27 countries. Additional information is available at www.owenscorning.com.
Owens Corning Investor Relations News
SOURCE Owens Corning