TOLEDO, Ohio, July 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) is scheduled to announce second-quarter 2014 financial results on Wednesday, July 23, 2014, prior to the opening of the New York Stock Exchange.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mike Thaman and Chief Financial Officer Michael McMurray will host an earnings conference call at 11 a.m. ET on Wednesday, July 23, 2014, to discuss the company's second-quarter 2014 financial results.
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- 11 a.m. Eastern Time
- Live dial-in telephone number: U.S. 1.888.317.6003, Canada 1.866.284.3684 or other international +1.412.317.6061.
- Entry number: 461-4761 (Please dial in 10-15 minutes before conference call start time)
- Live webcast: http://services.choruscall.com/links/owens140723.html
Telephone and Webcast Replay
- Telephone replay available through July 30, 2014. For U.S. and Canada, call 1.877.344.7529
or international +1.412.317.0088.
- Conference replay number: 100-48-200
- Replay available at http://services.choruscall.com/links/owens140723.html
- Webcast replay available until July 23, 2015
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) is a leading global producer of residential and commercial building materials, glass-fiber reinforcements and engineered materials for composite systems. A Fortune® 500 company for 60 consecutive years and in business for more than 75 years, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.3 billion in 2013 and about 15,000 employees in 27 countries. Additional information is available at www.owenscorning.com.
Owens Corning Investor Relations News
SOURCE Owens Corning