Jun 19, 2015, 11:47 ET
CHICAGO, June 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- On June 25, join The Executives' Club of Chicago's Technology Committee as it convenes for the discussion, "Disruptive Technologies: Catching the Wave" with a panel of leaders from the manufacturing, healthcare and sports industries.
At this program, panelists will share ways their companies are integrating disruptive technologies to reinvent existing models, override old technology, and anticipate future disruptions to outperform the competition.
- Business Technology Leadership Forum: Thursday, June 25, 2015
"Disruptive Technologies: Catching the Wave"
In alignment with the Technology Committee
The Metropolitan Club, 67th Floor – Willis Tower, 233 S. Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60606
Registration and Networking: 5:00 p.m.; Program: 5:30-7:00 p.m.; Post-Program Networking: 7:00-7:30 p.m.
- Michael Cerilli, Vice President, General Manager, Connected Vehicle Business, Navistar
- Dan Kinsella, Vice President & Chief Information Officer, West Region, Northwestern Medicine
- Andrew McIntyre, Senior Director, Information Technology, Chicago Cubs
- Bob Kress, Managing Director, Global IT Audit, Accenture
- Technology Committee Co-Chairs: Accenture and CDW
- Program Host: The Metropolitan Club
For further information on this program, purchasing tickets, membership or sponsorship, call (312) 263-3500 or email [email protected].
About The Executives' Club of Chicago:
The Executives' Club is Chicago's premier membership and business forum. For more than one hundred years, The Club has been a valued resource for Chicago's business leaders - connecting members, and providing opportunities for strategic relationship development, access to intellectual exchange and world class speakers, and enhanced exposure to the global business community. Through its Global Leaders, Women's Leadership, Chicago CEO Series and other programming, The Club brings together business, civic and academic leaders from all industries to discuss strategies that address challenges and opportunities affecting Chicago and the world. For more information on The Club, visit www.ExecutivesClub.org.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120203/MM47327LOGO
SOURCE The Executives' Club of Chicago
Share this article