WASHINGTON, Aug. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- With panoramic views of the Capitol dome, the Washington Monument and the District's picturesque cityscape, Spire is now available to host corporate events atop 750 First Street, NE in the NoMa/Capitol Hill area of downtown Washington, DC.
Shimmering glass-paneled meeting rooms outfitted with state-of-the-art technology, stunning artwork and lush, luxuriously furnished outdoor patios greet clients and their guests in this one-of-a-kind facility. Five unique rentable spaces offer an array of configurations for corporate events ranging in size from 25 to 160 people. High-ceilinged, sunlit and airy, Spire provides contemporary, architecturally refined spaces to those looking for the perfect location to host meetings, business receptions and events. Located steps from Union Station, Spire is convenient to both the NoMa-Gallaudet and Union Station Metro stops and also features on-site garage parking from 7 AM to 7 PM daily, with additional parking options nearby.
Among Spire's amenities:
- Sophisticated audiovisual services, including 46" Sharp HD monitors, video conferencing, multimedia displays, video and slide projection and microphone system
- Enhanced privacy settings with "intelligent" glass that frosts window panels at the touch of a button
- White-glove concierge service
- A spacious prep kitchen
- Preferred relationships with leading DC caterers
- Flexible room configurations that facilitate seamless transformation into smaller breakout spaces
- On-site garage parking with elevator access
- Walking distance to nearby hotels, dining and local attractions
- Highly walkable, bikeable and transit-friendly location with two Metro stations steps away
Spire is located on the top floor of the American Psychological Association's 351,000 square foot headquarters, an Art Deco class A building noted for its fine details and Capitol Hill views.
KW Communications LLC