ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Ill., June 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Paylocity Corporation, America's leading independent provider of cloud-based payroll and HRIS solutions announced the launch of the newest versions of Web Time and Web Pay, the company's flagship product. Web Pay 10.0 is a web-based system designed to deliver unparalleled payroll and HR to its clients while Web Time provides robust time and labor capabilities. Key features include;
- New easier to use and feature rich timesheet in Web Time providing employees and supervisors ability to easily record time entries and manage exceptions
- Additional time and labor features providing clients the ability to manage 9-80 schedules, ability to handle meal premiums and to easily reconcile forecasted to actual hours
- A new garnishment wizard and payment product included in Web Pay
- Web Pay 10.0 also includes a number of changes based on feedback from Paylocity's more than 8,000 clients, such as enhancements to time off accruals, easier tax jurisdiction set-up and more client visibility to money movement transactions
"The most exciting addition to Web Pay 10.0 is our newly developed Performance Management feature," says Steve Beauchamp, Paylocity President & CEO. "Performance Management brings ease and convenience to the employee performance appraisal process. The expanded functionality combined into a single payroll and HR platform offers mid-size clients important talent management capabilities."
The Performance Management feature provides functionality that helps to facilitate active communication between supervisors and employees including:
- Easy, Self-Service Set-Up which provides the ability to decide and control the key success factors specific to your organization
- Employee Self-Appraisal, which gives employees the opportunity to actively participate in the performance review process
- Real-time communication, which gives reviewers the ability to interact simultaneously with employees to ensure goals and objectives are clearly defined and understood
Michael Haske, Senior VP of Sales & Marketing adds, "Our new, customized Performance Management feature allows Paylocity to fill a gap in the industry that has been identified by our clients. The high-end functionality of our Performance Management feature provides Mid-market companies a solution that is typically only available to Enterprise sized companies."
About Paylocity Corporation
Paylocity offers a true end to end Software-as-a-Service, cloud computing solution for Payroll, HRIS, Benefits Administration, Applicant Tracking and Time & Attendance for mid-market organizations nationwide.
Paylocity is a seven time recipient of Inc. 5000's award for the "Nation's Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies" and has been voted one of the "Best Places to Work in Illinois" for two consecutive years, four times overall.
Michele M. Long
3850 N. Wilke Rd.
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Email: [email protected]