LONDON, Sept. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Payza, a global payment platform, has announced today that qualified online businesses and merchants in Europe are eligible for the No Monthly Fee Payza Business account to process Visa and MasterCard payments for rates starting at 2.9%. Approved Payza Business account holders will also be able to accept direct Payza e-wallet, Bitcoin and Interac Online (Canadian debit card network) payments at low cost, without any monthly, maintenance or account set-up fees.
"Making it easier and more affordable to run a business online is what drives us at Payza," explains Firoz Patel, Payza's global executive vice president. "Our new low-rate direct merchant processing account is first being launched to European merchants because they face some of the most complex everyday barriers to running their businesses, like the costs of cross-border disputes, restrictions to selling cross-border within and outside of the EU, delivery costs, and taxation rules. Our direct merchant business account will provide Europeans a simpler, faster and more affordable way to do business."
Payza Business account holders are provided with easy-to-use tools and UX-optimized payment flows to ensure their customers enjoy a seamless shopping experience. With a Payza Business account, merchants are provided with:
- A simple checkout process: Payza's secure payment portal offers a fast, smooth checkout experience that never takes customers away from the merchant's website.
- Easy Payment Button integration: With unique buttons for single payments or subscriptions, and for purchases or donations, there's a Payza Payment Button to meet every merchant's needs. Merchants simply choose the button that's right for their business and Payza will automatically generate the code for easy integration.
- Hassle-free Shopping Cart integration: Payza works seamlessly with the world's most popular Shopping Carts, from PrestaShop to ZenCart and everything in between.
- Multiple payment options: With a Payza Business Account, online merchants in Europe can accept Visa and MasterCard credit and debit card payments from rates as low as 2.9%, in addition to Bitcoin and e-wallet payments. Only one integration is required to access to all of these payment options.
- Advanced fraud protection: Payza's state-of-the-art security and intelligent fraud prevention makes sure merchant's transactions are protected. Payza is PCI- compliant so online merchants can accept credit card payments with confidence.
- Comprehensive customer support: The Payza Merchant Setup Guide helps merchants set up their Payza Business Accounts and integrate their websites with all of our supported payment options. The guide provides simple, step-by-step explanations to assist you throughout the setup process: from sign-up and verification, to payment button integration and more.
To begin accepting Visa and MasterCard payments with a Payza direct merchant business account in time for the 2016 holiday shopping season, e-commerce merchants in Europe should apply for their Payza Business account by the end of September. Rates are based on both the industry's risk level and the applying merchant's processing history, and can be as low as 2.9% + €0.30 for qualified merchants.
To learn more, visit: https://www.payza.com/landingpages/merchant
Payza is a leading online payments technology platform used by licensed entities around the world. Payza's highly secure platform provides businesses and consumers with convenient and flexible solutions for sending and receiving payments worldwide. The company offers access to payment services in both traditional and emerging markets, as well as a host of tools and services including: fraud screening, dispute resolution, currency exchange, global payouts and disbursement services. With millions of members, Payza offers its services around the world in 21 currencies, and is proud to provide its merchants around the globe with a complete solution for accepting payments and managing their businesses.
Payza is a registered trademark of UK-based MH Pillars Ltd.
514-748-1441 Ext: 313
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/payza-launches-direct-credit-card-processing-to-european-e-commerce-merchants-300332410.html