NEW YORK, Nov. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Penton, a leading professional information services company, today announced that it has been honored with eight finalists in the prestigious Folio: Eddie and Ozzie Awards program. The Eddie awards recognize editorial excellence and the Ozzie recognize excellence in magazine design. Winners will be announced at a breakfast event on December 11 at the Yale Club in New York City.
Penton's SVP, Content Joe Territo said, "We are honored to be recognized by Folio: as finalists in these eight categories. This recognition validates the innovative editorial and design our talented content teams create for our audiences."
Eddie Award finalists:
- B-to-B: Single Article – Recreation/Sports/Outdoor: Club Industry's The Visionary (September 2013)
- B-to-B: Single Article – Energy/Utilities/Engineering: Electronic Design's 2013 Salary Survey (September 2013)
- B-to-B: Tool: Electronic Design's Salary Calculator (October 2013)
- B-to-B: Single Article – Transportation: Fleet Owner's Trucking by the numbers (August 2013)
- B-to-B: Full Issue – Technology/Telecom: Live Design (March 2014)
- B-to-B: Website – General: WardsAuto
Ozzie Award finalists:
- B-to-B: App (Native): MeetingsNet (January 2014)
- B-to-B: Digital Edition (Replica): WardsAuto World (May 2014)
Penton drives performance for more than sixteen million professionals each and every day. They rely on us to deliver: Insights, information & workflow tools to inform critical business decisions; networking & community to engage them with industry peers & partners; and data & marketing services to advance their business performance & deliver ROI.
Penton is a growth company with a track-record of strong performance and success and is backed by its co-owners: MidOcean Partners and U.S. Equity Partners II, an investment fund sponsored by Wasserstein & Co., LP.
For additional information on the company and its businesses, visit www.penton.com.
212 204 4351