The forward-looking event is traditionally attended by professionals from OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers, and related businesses, in roles responsible for helping chart their company's future course. Businesses represented have included automakers such as General Motors, Ford, Chrysler, Honda and Toyota, and top suppliers such as Continental, Mahle, Nemak, and many more.
Presentations will include:
- Long-Term North American Sales Outlook - The long-term North American sales forecast through 2020. Included will be outlooks by country, with emphasis on the U.S. market by detailing segment shifts and changes in OEM penetration rates. Influential factors such as product replacement, available OEM capacities, demographics and more will be highlighted.
- Ward's 10 Best Engines of 2015 - We will announce the 2015 winners of our annual engine review LIVE, with a by-the-numbers analysis of trends our judges observed during the evaluation cycle.
- New Vehicle Launches - Our editors discuss important vehicles to be unveiled at the 2015 North American International Auto Show, highlighting the significance these models hold for their manufacturers.
- WardsAuto Barometer - Outlook for the coming quarter and beyond, highlighting the WardsAuto sales and production forecasts, OEM score cards and industry dashboard.
Key attendee benefits include:
- Face to face interaction with WardsAuto analysts
- Networking with industry peers
- Subscription to WardsAuto Outlook newsletter
- Printed and digital copies of all presentations
Seating for the event is limited. Registration will be open at http://wardsauto.com/outlookconference until maximum capacity is reached.
WardsAuto is a world-leading provider of automotive insights and analysis, having served the industry's information needs for more than 90 years. A Southfield, MI-based division of Penton, WardsAuto provides a forward-looking perspective on all aspects of the automotive business, from the tech center to the plant floor to the showroom. Its services include the premium WardsAuto.com resource and suite of customizable data reporting tools, the WardsAuto Interiors and WardsAuto Outlook Conferences, and digital newsletters and magazines. Subscribe to WardsAuto and attend its events by visiting http://www.wardsauto.com.
Penton drives performance for more than sixteen million professionals each and every day. They rely on us to deliver: Insights, information & workflow tools to inform critical business decisions; networking & community to engage them with industry peers & partners; and data & marketing services to advance their business performance & deliver ROI.
Penton is a growth company with a track-record of strong performance and success and is backed by its co-owners: MidOcean Partners and U.S. Equity Partners II, an investment fund sponsored by Wasserstein & Co., LP.
For additional information on the company and its businesses, visit www.penton.com.