KNOXVILLE, Tenn., Jan. 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- PerfectServe®, a leading provider of cloud-based clinical communication and collaboration (CC&C) solutions, achieved record sales bookings and growth in 2018 and finalized agreements with several new health system clients to close out the year. These sales records and new client partnerships underscore the company's substantial momentum as it accelerates plans to build healthcare's most advanced care team collaboration platform.
PerfectServe's seamless approach to clinical communication resonated with healthcare professionals more than ever in 2018. The last calendar year saw completion of the largest individual deal in company history, and new records were set for both total sales bookings and year-over-year sales growth.
In the month of December alone, PerfectServe signed new agreements with five sizable health system clients:
- Carilion Clinic, a not-for-profit health care organization serving approximately one million residents based in Roanoke, Virginia. The implementation will be rolled out to 2,500 care team members, 730 providers and 9 hospitals.
- Inova Health System, a not-for-profit health organization serving more than 2 million people each year from throughout the Washington, D.C. metro area and beyond. Inova Alexandria Hospital will be the first to deploy PerfectServe, representing over 1,300 care team members and 450 practitioners.
- Little Company of Mary Hospital, a not-for-profit Catholic community hospital providing the latest surgical, inpatient and outpatient facilities in the Chicago area. The deployment will feature over 1,000 care team members and 600 practitioners.
- Summa Health, one of the largest integrated healthcare delivery systems in Ohio serving more than one million patients throughout a five-market region. The implementation covers three hospitals in the Summa Health system and represents over 570 practitioners.
- TeamHealth, one of the largest integrated care providers in the country, based in Knoxville, Tennessee. The PerfectServe footprint for post-acute care has over 1,000 practitioners and 200 locations.
In an increasingly competitive marketplace moving toward mainstream adoption of CC&C platforms, PerfectServe's Dynamic Intelligent Routing® capability continues to be its foundation for success. This proprietary technology, which automatically identifies and provides immediate connection to the right care team member for any given clinical situation, helps clients solve their communication workflow challenges and achieve their goals to deliver better care.
"As the results show, 2018 was a record-setting year for PerfectServe, and I've never been more excited about our company's mission to build a platform that unifies the entire care team and streamlines communication," said Merrie Wallace, Chief Revenue Officer for PerfectServe. "This success is a reflection of the strengths that differentiate PerfectServe in the market: a superior product that solves for the most complex clinical workflows, outcomes-based implementation that drives a high degree of adoption, and an extensibile platform that reaches the entire care continuum."
With the completion of these agreements and its recent acquisition of Telmediq, PerfectServe's portfolio now includes more than 500,000 clinical users across more than 250 hospital sites and over 27,000 practices and post-acute care organizations.
Learn more about how PerfectServe is building the care team collaboration platform of the future at this year's Health Information Management Systems Society (HIMSS) conference and exhibition in Orlando. From February 11 to 15, visit PerfectServe at booth #1113 and Telmediq at booth #6643.
PerfectServe is building healthcare's most advanced communication and collaboration solution to unify the entire care team across the continuum – from inpatient, to outpatient, to patients at home. The secure platform uses advancements in mobility, AI and analytics to optimize scheduling, automate clinicians' communication-driven workflows, eliminate non-clinical tasks and decrease clinician burnout, resulting in quicker time to treatment and superior patient outcomes. PerfectServe's scalable cloud-based architecture is not affected by on-site outages, allowing the 500,000-plus clinicians who rely on the platform for clinical communication to focus on delivering the best patient experience possible. Headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee, PerfectServe has helped clinicians provide better care since 2000. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook and subscribe to our blog.
Corporate Communications Specialist
Founder and CEO, Agency Ten22