HOUSTON, July 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Permian Basin is the undisputed capital of the light oil revolution. Producers confirmed to speak at the 21st annual Executive Oil Conference control over 6.4 million acres in the nation's top oil province. Themed "Permian Powers On," the conference takes an in-depth look at how companies are working efficiently in the oil and gas market.
More than 1,100 industry professionals are expected to attend the Executive Oil Conference for powerful educational content and valuable networking opportunities. The event is set for November 9-10 at the recently opened Midland County Horseshoe Pavilion in Midland, Texas.
The impressive speaker lineup includes:
- John Christmann, CEO and President, Apache Corp.
- Joey Hall, EVP, Southern Wolfcamp Operations, Pioneer Natural Resources
- Don Puckett, General Manager, Operations, Chevron Corp.
- Will Giraud, EVP and Chief Commercial Officer, Concho Resources
- Ryan London, EVP and General Manager, Matador Resources
- Michael Wichterich, President, Three Rivers Operating
- Richard Stoneburner, Managing Director, Energy Investments, Pine Brook Partners LP
- Mark Houser, CEO, University Lands - University of Texas System
- Kenneth Hersh, Co-Founder and CEO, NGP Energy Capital
- Dave Pursell, Managing Director and Head of Securities, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.
- Murphy Markham, Managing Partner, EnCap Investments LLC
- Deborah Byers, Managing Partner, Ernst & Young LLP
Follow the Executive Oil Conference on Twitter @HartEnergyConf #EOC
About Hart Energy
For more than 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces award-winning magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com
SOURCE Hart Energy