LOS ANGELES, April 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Shae™, likened to "Siri for your Health", provides personalized health solutions based on your phenotype, the current expression of your genes, without genetic testing or sampling. "Shae™ is the very first application to customize health specifically for your unique body and circumstances in real time," says Matt Riemann, founder of Shae™.
"Now that we have the means to be able to quantify who you are biologically, neurochemically, genetically and epigenetically, we can offer you solutions to keep you full of energy, healthy, and happy throughout your day," explains Matt.
Shae™ is able to provide this information as a predictive and preventative solution, becoming the leading cause of health using what the everyday person has control over in daily life: food, activity and lifestyle choices.
"The real key to our health is written in our body's unique code. And we've cracked it. Now that we can translate that code, we have the opportunity to be a thriving, happy and healthy society," states Matt.
Shae™, this virtual personal health assistant, provides more than a dozen life-altering features (http://personalhealthassistant.ph360.me/index3.html) based on an individual's very own personal profile. Using real time data, these are just some of the things that Shae™ will do:
- Recommend the specific foods that are the absolute best fuel for that specific person and provide delicious, tested recipes using those specific foods.
- Recommend the very best exercises for the individual's fitness goals and specific body type, the ideal time of day to exercise and best sports to play.
- Integrate with wearable devices, compare with other data gathered during the day and recommend the best activities, foods and rest.
- Integrate Geomedicine through GPS, making recommendations for foods, activities, transportation and more based on where the person is in the world.
- Provide real time updates based on current data, and the tendencies of the specific individual's body to suggest preventative advice.
- Provide a schedule optimizer based on a person's own body rhythm to help minimize stress, increase productivity and just be happy.
Learn more about Shae™ on Kickstarter here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/907418285/meet-shae-the-worlds-most-advanced-virtual-health
For more information about Shae™ and ph360.me visit http://ph360.me/about.