PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Philadelphia Eagles and Aramark, the team's longtime food and beverage provider, have announced a seven-year extension of its partnership at Lincoln Financial Field. Aramark, which has been a partner with the Eagles since 2005, will continue to oversee and manage the concessions, club levels, suites and restaurant dining areas at Lincoln Financial Field.
"Headquartered here in Philadelphia, Aramark has long been a partner of ours and we are pleased to continue our relationship with them," said Eagles President Don Smolenski. "Aramark has embraced every initiative at Lincoln Financial Field and has worked alongside us on providing new and unique food and beverage options for Eagles fans. In addition, they have been instrumental in leading our commitment to sustainability by supporting every aspect of our Go Green program with recycling and composting."
"Eagles fans are among the most passionate in football and we are excited to continue our partnership with the Philadelphia Eagles to further enhance the game day experience at Lincoln Financial Field," said Carl Mittleman, President of Aramark's Sports and Entertainment division. "Lincoln Financial Field is consistently rated among the best stadiums in the NFL and we look forward to working with the Eagles to further innovate and elevate the food and beverage experience for fans."
Over the course of the partnership, the Eagles and Aramark have collaborated on a joint effort to showcase new and unique food and beverage options to fans every season, with a specific focus on Philadelphia's distinctive tastes and flavors. In 2013, the two sides partnered with renowned chefs and restaurateurs, including Marc Vetri and Peter McAndrews. Since then, fans have had the opportunity to choose from a variety of new meal options that feature each culinary partner's signature dishes and one-of-a-kind techniques.
Specialty options have also become a staple of the stadium's menu. Last season, Lincoln Financial Field unveiled new vegetarian and gluten-free choices, local favorites and an exclusive menu concept, Quick & Carmichael's BBQ, which honors the former Eagles Pro Bowlers. There is also a kosher menu option for fans. For the past five years, Lincoln Financial Field has ranked among the most vegetarian-friendly professional football stadiums.
2015 Menu Additions
The Eagles and Aramark will kick off the 2015 NFL season by introducing a new lineup of signature dishes and local favorites to Lincoln Financial Field's culinary roster, including:
NEW! in Concessions
- Lager Braised Beef Sandwich- Lager braised beef served with caramelized onion and cheese fondue, topped with a roasted long hot pepper giardiniera.
- Beef Brisket Meatball Sandwich- Homemade asiago cheese stuffed meatballs in Sunday gravy, topped with grated parmesan, served on an Amoroso's roll.
- Zac's Hamburgers- Delaware County's local burger chain joins the Eagles' food roster!
NEW! at Quick & Carmichael's BBQ locations- Honoring Eagles' Pro Bowlers, Mike Quick and Harold Carmichael, located in general concessions in section 134, at the Tork Cafe in the SCA Club and Market in the Panasonic Club.
- Chipotle Mac & Cheese- Homemade chipotle flavored mac & cheese, topped with Cool Ranch Doritos and black cherry smoked pulled pork or maple sugar smoked pulled chicken.
NEW! at Marc Vetri's Pizzeria Vetri- A rotating lineup of new, vegetarian pizza options will be offered in addition to the Margherita and Salsiccia Taglios, available at each game. Located at the Tork Cafe in the SCA Club and the Market in the Panasonic Club.
- Summer Eggplant Taglio- House made sauce, fresh mozzarella, roasted eggplant, crumbled goat cheese, reggiano parmesan, chili flake, fresh oregano and basil.
- Fall Spinach Taglio- House made sauce, fresh mozzarella, fresh baby spinach, ricotta cheese, reggiano parmesan and fresh basil. **available for the home opener**
- Winter Calabrian Pepper Taglio- House made sauce, smoked mozzarella, lemon-ricotta cheese, roasted calabrian peppers, reggiano parmesan and fresh oregano.
NEW! at Peter McAndrews' Paesano's- Located at the Tork Cafe in the SCA Club and the Market in the Panasonic Club.
- The Arista- Slow roasted pork butt, broccoli rabe, Italian long hots and sharp provolone.
Lincoln Financial Field offers a number of local favorites including Tony Luke's Cheesesteaks, Chickie's & Pete's Crab Fries, The Schmitter from McNally's Tavern, Bassett's Original Memphis BBQ, Federal Pretzel twisted soft pretzels and, now, Zac's Hamburgers.
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) delivers experiences that enrich and nourish people's lives through innovative services in food, facilities management, and uniforms. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees make a meaningful difference each day for millions of people in 21 countries around the world. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Contact: David Freireich 215-238-4078 Freireichfirstname.lastname@example.org
Erin Noss 215-409-7403 Nossemail@example.com