STAMFORD, Conn., Nov. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Philips Zoom announced today the newest member of its family of professional teeth whitening solutions: Philips Zoom QuickPro. The new treatment is the quickest professional whitening application on the market. With simply a five-minute, in-office procedure that is exclusively available and administered by dental professionals, patients will see noticeable results. The new innovation is an affordable, convenient and effective option for people who are just starting to think about whitening or want to make the switch from over-the-counter to professional whitening.
"Philips is committed to bringing new innovation to the market that meets specific consumer needs," said Boon Lai, Vice President & Marketing Director for Philips Consumer Lifestyle. "We are excited to introduce Philips Zoom QuickPro to our portfolio, as it will satisfy and boost the confidence of patients who are looking for a quick way to whiten and brighten their smiles."
Philips Zoom QuickPro touts features that will appeal to the needs of many patients across the country:
- Guaranteed Results: Provides a noticeably whiter smile, proven to whiten teeth up to four shades
- Market Leader in Speed: The first professional in-office whitening treatment that requires only a five-minute application time, allowing patients to easily add it onto any regular visit, such as a cleaning
- Get up and Go: After the five-minute in-office application, the treatment calls for a 30-minute wear time of the solution – during which patients can go about their normal routine outside of the dentist's office – and then the varnish can be wiped or brushed off to reveal a radiant and natural-looking smile
- Professional Whitening Gateway: Unique formula ensures little-to-no sensitivity and is budget-friendly, which creates an inviting opportunity for people who previously might have been reluctant to try professional whitening
- Solutions for Everyone: Joins the already robust suite of professional whitening treatments including the in-office Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed, which can whiten teeth up to eight shades in just 45 minutes, and the multiple custom-fit take-home treatments offered through Philips Zoom DayWhite and NiteWhite
Philips Zoom and Philips Sonicare spokesperson, actress Gabrielle Union, was among the first to try the new Philips Zoom QuickPro treatment.
"As a longtime fan of Philips Oral Healthcare products and services, I'm thrilled to have been able to get a sneak peek of Philips Zoom QuickPro," said Union. "As an actress, my schedule is packed with activities that keep me in front of cameras and in the public eye, so it's important that I always feel confident. I'm always super busy, so a five-minute, in-office solution like this one is a no brainer, especially since it gives my smile – the first thing people notice – the pop it needs to dazzle at any big moment."
About Royal Philips:
Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people's lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2013 sales of EUR 23.3 billion and employs approximately 113,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare. News from Philips is located at www.philips.com/newscenter.
SOURCE Royal Philips