NEW YORK, April 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Phreesia, the top-ranked patient intake management platform, according to the research firm KLAS, is pleased to announce that it is now listed and available on Epic's App Orchard. Through the App Orchard program, Phreesia offers Epic clients an intake solution that is individualized, easy-to-implement and cost-effective.
"Joining the App Orchard marketplace allows us to accelerate our mission of giving every patient a unique, meaningful intake experience," said Phreesia CEO Chaim Indig.
Phreesia's automated platform is designed to transform the patient and provider experience, engaging patients in their care and reducing administrative waste.
- Discrete, bidirectional integration and interoperability with Epic
- Workflows for hundreds of patient types and more than 26 specialties, including urology, orthopedics, OB/GYN and cardiology
- Validated patient-reported outcomes and screening tools, including the PHQ-2/PHQ-9, the HOOS and the KOOS, and the IPSS
- Automated insurance verification and flexible patient payment options before, during and after the visit
- Patient-reported data integrated directly into the patient chart, including flowsheets and SmartData elements
- Data and reporting analytics that provide financial, operational and clinical insights
- Purpose-built self-service hardware and software services that are certified by SOC 2, HITRUST CSF and P2PE
"We're very excited to bring Phreesia to the Epic App Orchard marketplace, where we're able to not only meet the needs of the health system community but to transform the healthcare experience," said Phreesia's Senior Vice President of Marketing and Business Development Michael Davidoff.
Phreesia gives healthcare organizations a suite of robust applications to manage the patient intake process. Our innovative SaaS platform engages patients in their healthcare and provides a modern, consistent experience, while enabling healthcare organizations to optimize their staffing and enhance clinical care.
Epic is a registered trademark of Epic Systems Corporation.