NEW YORK, Aug. 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --PM360's annual Innovations Issue, published in December, is the industry's must-read guide to the latest innovations happening across the industry. Established six years ago, this was the first industry publication to focus on providing a comprehensive look at the newest and most exciting industry advancements. Ultimately, the issue covers the most innovative companies, startups, divisions, products, services, and strategies from the past year.
"Everyone in this industry wants to do better—in all facets of business—and that means they are constantly developing new ways to improve how things are done," says Anna Stashower, CEO and Publisher of PM360. "Knowing how hard it can be to keep up with all of these new advancements, we established this annual issue to keep our readers in the know and ahead of the curve."
All submissions are free, and there is no limit to how many submissions one company can make. Submissions must fit into one of 6 categories:
- Companies (any company is eligible to enter, but they must detail what they have done over the past year that makes them truly innovative)
- Startups (a startup is defined by a new company formed within the last 5 years, but they will be evaluated on their most recent work)
- Divisions (any offshoot or part of a company that was developed within the last 16 months to solve a particular problem or challenge the industry is facing)
- Products (new software, apps, drug delivery devices, or anything else designed within the last year to help advance the life sciences industry or help those within the industry to be more successful)
- Services (new offerings from companies developed within the last year that makes the jobs of those in the life sciences easier)
- Strategies (never-before-tried approaches that are changing how the industry operates)
Submissions must be made by Monday, October 23, 2017. To learn more about the submission criteria and to submit your innovations, go to: www.pm360online.com/innovations-issue-2017.
For more information, contact Andrew Matthius, Senior Editor, PM360, at 646-300-8113 or email@example.com.
PM360 is the premier, must-read magazine for marketing decision makers in the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries. Published monthly, PM360 is the only journal that focuses on delivering the full spectrum of practical information necessary for product managers and pharmaceutical marketing professionals to succeed in the complex and highly regulated healthcare environment.
The journal's targeted and insightful editorial focuses on issues that directly impact critical decision making, including: Planning and implementation of cutting edge strategies, trends, the latest technological advances, branding/marketing, advertising/promotion, patient/professional education, sales, market research, PR, and leadership. Additionally, the "360" in the title signifies the span of this critical, how-to info with personal and career insights for an enjoyable and thought-provoking read.
By providing the full circle of enriching content, PM360 is truly an indispensable tool for busy and productive marketing professionals to stay at the top of their game.
Senior Editor, PM360