LOS ANGELES, July 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Pocket.watch, the kids media brand that celebrates the new digital stars, franchises and formats that kids love today, today announced the launch of Ryan's World, an extensive toy and apparel line from the #1 creator on YouTube, Ryan ToysReview. Beginning August 6th, Walmart stores and Walmart.com will have a first to market exclusive where the line will be available at more than 2,500 stores nationwide and online. Ryan's World will enable fans of the hit YouTube channel to embrace everything Ryan loves including blind bag collectible toys, slime, vehicles, stuffed animals, squishies, putty and much more.
Earlier this year, pocket.watch announced a number of licensing deals with top toy and apparel manufacturers that were the first step in growing their portfolio of massive creator brands into full-scale lifestyle brands on par with the biggest media properties in the children's entertainment universe.
"At pocket.watch, we celebrate the new digital stars and formats that kids love today and in launching Ryan's World at Walmart, we've expanded Ryan ToysReview from a YouTube channel into a true global kids franchise," said Chris M. Williams, CEO and Founder of pocket.watch. "We continuously strive to change the perception of what kid's entertainment can be and having Walmart supporting our mission with this launch inspires us and gives us even more confidence in what's to come."
Serving as Creative Director, Ryan, who is six years old, worked alongside pocket.watch to hand-select products for his line that he was truly passionate about. Targeted to children ages 3 and up, the line at launch includes fifteen collectable toys and four different t-shirt designs featuring some of Ryan's favorite things; including his pal Gus, The Gummy Gator and pizza. It also includes:
- Ryan's World Mystery Blind Bag Figures - a line of 12 Ryan figures in the first assortment, each with their own accessory, including rare and ultra-rare versions.
- Ryan's World Mystery Slime - Featured in blind capsules, it combines a blind unboxing experience with seven different colors in the first assortment of super slimy slime.
- Ryan's World Mystery Putty - Ryan's World Mystery Putty features 7 different cosmic colors, all in blind eggs. Including Shiny Silver, Glitter Gold, and the very rare, Molten Orange.
- Ryan's World Mystery Squishy - Based on Ryan's most popular videos, the first assortment includes Red Titan, Gus the Gummy Gator, Scientist Ryan, the rare Combo Panda, and more.
- Ryan's World 2 Pack Figures – an additional 12 Ryan figures with one figure revealed and one hidden and a secret, this adds to the unboxing fun. This product assortment also includes the ultra-rare Dark Titan not available anywhere else.
- Ryan's World Ryan's Racers 2 Pack - Featuring a variety of 2 pack vehicle combinations including race cars, emergency vehicles and rocket ships that let Ryan's fans take to the air and hit the ground running and racing.
- Ryan's World Medium Size Vehicle with Figure - Four cool vehicles to choose from including Ryan's Rocket Ship, Race Rod, Sky Fighter and the Patrol Car. Each vehicle features pull back action and a removable exclusive Ryan figure to collect.
- Ryan's World Giant Mystery Egg - The ultimate blind collectible, the GIANT RYAN SURPRISE EGG includes 8 items all exclusive to the Egg. It includes exclusive colors of slimes and putty, exclusive figures, exclusive vehicles and exclusive items that are all part of the surprise.
- Ryan's World Plush Characters – The Red Titan (Ryan's Super Hero Alter Ego), Gus The Gummy Gator, Combo Panda, Peck the Penguin, and Moe are all available as plush in a variety of sizes.
- Ryan's World Slo n Squishies – Seizing on one of the hottest toy trends an exclusive assortment of characters and Ryan's favorite things will be available for kids to collect, squish and decorate their rooms.
- Ryan's World Bubble Pets – Another hot trend in toys will be represented in Ryan's World with a broad variety of characters and icons from the channel embodied as bubble pets.
- Ryan's World Slime Blaster – Just add Ryan's slime powder and water, and give the blaster a shake and kids can blast anyone and everyone with slime. Parent's shouldn't worry though as it's all water soluble and easy to clean up.
- Ryan's World Molecules Building System – A brand new and unique compound construction system that will keep families busy in an activity for the whole family all based on Ryan.
Kids and families are going to learn all about the entire Ryan's World collection as Ryan and his family share the products with their fans on a series of YouTube videos on their network of channels. Ryan's fans can now feel like their playing with Ryan right at home and even recreate the action in their own videos.
"At Walmart, we strive to deliver customers new and innovative trends in the market, and Ryan's World is a prime example of that," said Anne Marie Kehoe, Walmart's Vice President and Divisional Merchandise Manager, Toys. "This is the first time that a YouTube star in the children and family space has created their own dedicated line of toys and apparel, and we are excited to be partnering with pocket.watch to have it available at Walmart stores nationwide."
In conjunction with the company's in-store launch of Ryan's World at Walmart, pocket.watch will also kick off a 75 location experiential tour celebrating Ryan's World. Held in Walmart parking lots across the country, the festival like environment will enable fans to engage with everything Ryan's World. Fans will be able to interact with product demo tables, take photos with giant life size character versions of Ryan's best friends from his channels, and create their own videos just like Ryan at the Ryan's World Creator Station. Ryan will also make surprise appearances at select locations adding to the overall excitement.
"Ryan's World is the perfect combination of everything that Ryan loves and is inspired by," said Shion, a member of the Ryan ToysReview family. "We are thrilled with how our partnership with pocket.watch is growing and extending the Ryan ToysReview brand and the launch at Walmart is a huge win bringing Ryan products to Ryan's fans through the biggest retailer in the country."
For more about pocket.watch please visit pocket.watch.
Pocket.watch is the virtual entertainment headquarters for kids. It is a new media brand that lives everywhere they live and celebrates the new digital stars, franchises and formats that they love. The company boasts a growing portfolio of franchises that includes some of the largest kids and family YouTube brands in the world alongside original characters and talent. Pocket.watch was founded in March 2017 by Chris M. Williams and is located in Culver City, CA where it maintains an office and studio. The management team is made up of studio veterans and visionaries from traditional and digital entertainment including Albie Hecht, Jon Moonves and David B. Williams. Investors include Greycroft, Third Wave Digital and United Talent Agency (UTA), as well as notable strategic angels including Les Moonves, Robert Downey Jr. (Team Downey) and Jon Landau.