LAKEVILLE, Minn., Jan. 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Post Consumer Brands is going into 2018 with a variety of flavor-packed new cereals while expanding its line of existing brands.
Six new cereals will be hitting shelves at grocery stores nationwide by the end of January. They include:
- Great Grains® Coconut Almond Crunch: made with flecks of real tropical coconut, almonds and crunchy wheat flakes and clusters, this new flavor is a good source of whole grain with no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial flavors or colors.
- Post® Grape-Nuts® Trail Mix Crunch: this naturally flavored granola with vanilla, Grape-Nuts, cranberries and a touch of puffed barley will be offered in a box and can be found in the cereal aisle.
- Malt-O-Meal® cereal is launching three new items this month, including:
- Double Chocolate Brownie Crunch: crispy corn puffs made with real cocoa topped off with chocolatey marshmallow pieces
- Cinnamon Dyno-Bites®: gluten free crispy rice puffs made with real cinnamon
- Golden Honey O's: corn, oat, and rice O's packed with honey flavor
- MOM's Best® Crispy Cinnamon Rice: a new offering in the MOM's Best line-up, this crispy and cinnamon flavored treat will please. A gluten free cereal that does not contain any artificial flavors or colors.
In addition, Post® Oreo® O's and Post® Honey Maid® S'mores are expanding and will now be available in grocery stores nationwide.
Post® Shredded Wheat, which also launched its Mixed Berry, Cinnamon Roll and S'mores Bites cereals at select stores in June, is now expanding to all grocery stores nationally.
"As tastes continue to evolve, we are happy to meet the needs of our consumers by offering so many great cereal options," said Roxanne Bernstein, chief marketing officer at Post Consumer Brands. "Responding with desired flavors to meet family needs, while making them available at more stores across the country, is what we pride ourselves on."
Learn more about these cereals at www.postconsumerbrands.com.
About Post Consumer Brands
Post Consumer Brands is a business unit of Post Holdings, Inc., formed from the combination of Post Foods and MOM Brands in May 2015. Headquartered in Lakeville, Minn., Post Consumer Brands today is the third largest cereal company in the United States, with a broad portfolio spanning all segments of the category — from iconic household name brands and value ready-to-eat cereals to natural/organic and hot cereal varieties. As a company committed to high standards of quality and to our values, we are driven by one idea: To make better happen every day. For more information about our brands, visit www.postconsumerbrands.com.
HONEYMAID ® and the HONEY MAID® design are registered trademarks of Mondelez International group, used under license. OREO® and the OREO® wafer design are registered trademarks of Mondelez International group, used under license.
for Post Consumer Brands
SOURCE Post Consumer Brands LLC