SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global power banks market size is anticipated to reach USD 27.75 billion by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 18.4% during the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research. Currently, power banks are one of the essential mobile accessories. Increasing demand for power banks and intense competition in the market has led to a reduction in their prices. This is expected to help boost the market growth over the coming years. Rising use of internet and insufficient battery capacity of smartphones and other mobile consumer electronic products are the key factors driving the growth in sales of power banks globally.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The online distribution channel segment is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period owing to the growing number of internet users
- The electric power banks segment accounted for the largest market share in 2017
- However, the solar power banks segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR from2018 to 2025
- Countries including U.S., China, Japan, India, and Mexico are expected to witness considerable growth over the forecast period owing to robust industrial development and extensive urbanization
- Major companies in the global power banks market include Beijing Xiaomi Technology Co. Ltd.; Lenovo Group Ltd.; Microsoft Corporation; Panasonic Corporation; Sony Corporation; ASUS TeK Computer, Inc.; Anker Technology Co.; Intex Technologies; and Ambrane India Private Ltd.
Read 100 page research report with TOC on "Power Bank Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Capacity Range, By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), By Battery Type, By Energy Source (Electric, Solar), By End User, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/power-banks-market
Growth in GDP, increased consumer purchasing power, and improved living standards are propelling the growth of the electronics market, which, in turn is driving the power banks market. The 8,001 mAh-20,000 mAh capacity range segment is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to the capacity of these power banks to charge a device multiple times.
The Asia Pacific region led the market in terms of revenue in 2017.Factors, such as growing population and rising penetration of e-commerce in the electronics industry, are augmenting the demand for power banks in Asia Pacific. Thus, the region is expected to witness a significant gain in revenue share over the forecast period. The lithium-ion battery segment held the largest market share in 2017.Lithium-ion batteries offer numerous advantages, such as relatively low self-discharging, high energy density, and low maintenance.
Grand View Research has segmented global power banks market on the basis of capacity range, energy source, battery type, end user, distribution channel, and region.
- Power Banks Capacity Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Up to 3,000 mAh
- 3,001 mAh-8,000 mAh
- 8,001 mAh-20,000 mAh
- Above 20,000 mAh
- Power Banks Energy Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Power Banks Battery Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Lithium Polymer Batteries
- Power Banks End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Consumer Electronics
- Power Banks Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Power Banks Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Bit Error Rate Testers Market - The global bit error rate testers market is expected to witness high growth over the forecast period owing to the rising need to identify manifested problems in telecommunication applications.
- Gas Lasers Market - The gas lasers market is expected to witness considerable growth due to increasing demand for better and improved machining tools and equipment.
- Torque Sensors Market - Torque sensors market has experienced high growth over the last five years. Torque measurement is of prime importance in engine & transmissions testing, pump testing.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc