SAN MATEO, Calif., March 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PPC Associates, a San Francisco Bay Area-based digital marketing company with over 60 clients and $85 million in annual spend, launched the "Most Influential SEM" tournament bracket today, CEO David Rodnitzky announced.
The 64-person field includes SEM pioneers, innovators, and rising stars. Global figures like Google co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin will be slotted at random against SEM figures like Danny Sullivan (editor-in-chief at SearchEngineLand), Andy Beal (founder of Marketing Pilgrim), Howie Jacobsen (author of AdWords for Dummies), and CEOs of various leading SEM agencies.
Voting is open to anyone, and participants are encouraged to share their votes through all social media channels. The voting schedule is as follows:
- Round of 64 voting: NOW through 12 p.m. PT on Monday, March 26
- Round of 32 voting: 12:01 p.m. PT on Monday, March 26 through 12 p.m. PT on Wednesday, March 28
- Round of 16 voting: 12:01 p.m. PT on Wednesday, March 28 through 12 p.m. on Friday, March 30
- Round of 8 voting: 12:01 p.m. PT on Friday, March 30 through 12 p.m. on Monday, April 2
- Semifinal voting: 12:01 p.m. PT on Monday, April 2 through 12 p.m. on Wednesday, April 4
- Championship voting: 12:01 p.m. on Wednesday, April 4 through 12 p.m. on Friday, April 6
- Champion announced: the afternoon of Friday, April 6
PPC Associates' roster of clients includes e-commerce, lead gen, private-sale sites, and B2B. The agency recently scored 91% on a Net Promoter System® study measuring client satisfaction and is accepting inquiries from savvy and growing prospective clients. Information can be found at www.ppcassociates.com or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hillary Read, PPC Associates Marketing Manager
email@example.com; 603 359-0039
SOURCE PPC Associates