SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Practice Fusion, the #1 cloud-based electronic health record (EHR) platform for doctors and patients, today announced that it had surpassed its 600th signed partnership deal, making Practice Fusion one of the most robust and connected EHR platforms available. Recent partnership deals signed with Theranos, a groundbreaking consumer health care technology company, and RadNet, one of the largest providers of outpatient imaging services in the country, represent Practice Fusion's tremendous effort to continually expand its portfolio of offerings with innovative and value-based partners.
Key Facts about the 600th Partnership Deal release:
- Over 470 integrated lab partner connections available on the Practice Fusion platform; a 30% increase since August 2014.
- In one year, Practice Fusion has nearly doubled its network of imaging centers to over 144 connected imaging centers.
- Over 150 hospital partners and health systems, either directly or through their accountable care organizations, have selected Practice Fusion to support their clinical integration and provider affiliation initiatives.
- Practice Fusion providers will be able access to Theranos' innovative approach to lab testing.
- Within the EHR platform, providers will have the capability to connect with over 50 RadNet imaging centers located in California and New York.
RadNet is a leading national provider of freestanding, fixed-site diagnostic imaging services in the United States. RadNet has a large network of outpatient imaging centers that offer state-of-the-art equipment in a modern and patient-friendly setting. With Practice Fusion's cloud-based platform, providers will soon be able to quickly connect and transmit orders to a connected RadNet facility.
"We are experiencing remarkable growth with enterprise partners as they can leverage one seamless point of connection to integrate with our community of over 112,000 active health care professionals," said Tom Langan, Practice Fusion, CEO. "With nearly 1 million lab and imaging transmissions a month facilitated on the Practice Fusion platform, we are excited about the value that the Theranos and RadNet partnerships can help provide as we continue to be the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare platform."
About Practice Fusion
Practice Fusion is the #1 cloud-based electronic health record (EHR) platform for doctors and patients, with a mission of connecting doctors, patients and data to drive better health and save lives. A driving force in modernizing American health care, Practice Fusion is used by a community of more than 112,000 monthly active medical professionals with over 100 million patient records under management. In 2014, Practice Fusion's EHR facilitated over 56 million patient visits (approximately 6% of all ambulatory visits in the US) and is the fastest growing EHR in the US.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/practice-fusion-surpasses-600th-partnership-deal-becoming-the-most-integrated-cloud-based-ehr-platform-300132370.html
SOURCE Practice Fusion