ST. LOUIS, April 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Explore St. Louis and participating members of the region's hospitality community are announcing a program offering meeting planners and their groups to be among the first to experience the re-imagined Gateway Arch with a host of benefits for their newly booked meetings in 2018. The Arch 2018 World Premier program provides VIP experiences at the Gateway Arch, incentives from hotels and event venues, as well as the America's Center Convention Complex.
"The completion of the $380 million CityArchRiver project is offering visitors to the St. Louis region, including meeting and convention attendees, a new and exciting opportunity to enjoy the iconic Gateway Arch, the Mississippi Riverfront and all of downtown St. Louis," stated John Bettag, vice president of sales for Explore St. Louis. "We are excited to offer this incentive program for meeting planners booking events in 2018 and the opportunity to offer their attendees a one-of-a-kind experience with the transformed Gateway Arch, as well as all the world-class amenities our region has to offer meeting and convention clients."
After five years in the making, St. Louis' Gateway Arch has been completely transformed with biking and running trails, space for outdoor concerts and indoor events, and a new state-of-the-art museum commemorating the westward expansion of the United States. Meeting planners are being offered the following incentives to book their events in St. Louis:
VIP Gateway Arch Experience
- A behind-the-scenes tour of the Arch grounds and museum under the Arch led by a National Park Service Ranger for 25 VIPs.
- 25 members of a group can soar 630 feet above the St. Louis skyline to view the seamless park experience connecting the Mississippi River and downtown St. Louis.
- For each room night booked, groups will receive a $1 airfare credit (with a carrier of their choice).
- Conference organizers will receive one complimentary guestroom for every 30 booked.
- Attendees will stay connected when meeting in St. Louis with complimentary guestroom Wi-Fi.
- Hotel attrition clauses are waived and meeting room rental is complimentary.
America's Center® Benefits
- For each room night booked, groups will receive a $5 credit and complimentary Wi-Fi at America's Center.
Exciting St. Louis Venues
- Planners selecting an off-site meeting at any participating St. Louis venue will pay no facility fee for the special event.
To learn more about the program visit www.explorestlouis.com/bookstl or call 1-800-405-2058. Please note these offers only apply to new business booked after April 10, 2017; existing contracts do not apply; all offers are based on availability; offers only apply for new business taking place between Dec. 15, 2017-Dec. 15, 2018.
About Explore St. Louis
Explore St. Louis is the driving force behind St. Louis' $5 billion convention and tourism industry, the official destination marketing organization of St. Louis City and County and operator of the America's Center Convention Complex.
SOURCE Explore St. Louis