SANTA CLARITA, Calif., Aug. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Princess Cruises is offering special savings during the "3 for Free" cruise sale for guests booking Alaska, Caribbean and Europe cruises, as well as Alaska Land & Sea Vacations, with more than 700 cruises on sale in 2016 and 2017.
The "3 for Free" cruise sale includes:
- Free stateroom location upgrades - enabling guests to get the best stateroom available within that stateroom type for the lowest possible fare
- Free onboard gratuities
- Free dining for two in one of the line's specialty restaurants
In addition, the cruise sale features a refundable, low $100 per person deposit and guests who book a mini-suite or suite will also receive a free bottle of wine.
Examples of "3 for Free" cruise deals include:
- Caribbean cruise vacations — 6 days: $599 interior; $849 balcony
- Alaska cruise vacations — 7 days: $749 interior; $1,349 balcony
- Alaska Land & Sea Vacations — 10 nights: $1,349 interior; $2,229 balcony
- Scandinavia & Russia cruise vacations — 11 days: $1,899 interior; $2,499 balcony
More information about the Princess Cruises "3 for Free" sale can be found at princess.com/cruisedeals.
All prices are per person and based on double occupancy. The "3 for Free" cruise sale is available now and runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on October 29, 2015 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Bermuda.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel consultant, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237), or by visiting the company's website at princess.com.
About Princess Cruises:
One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises is a global cruise line and tour company operating a fleet of 18 modern cruise ships renowned for their innovative design and wide array of choices in dining, entertainment and amenities, all provided in an environment of exceptional customer service. A recognized leader in worldwide cruising, Princess carries 1.7 million guests each year to destinations around the globe ranging in length from three to 111 days. The company is part of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE:CCL; NYSE: CUK).
Additional media information is available at princess.com/news
SOURCE Princess Cruises