SANTA CLARITA, Calif., Nov. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Princess Cruises launched its biggest sale of the year called "Cruise Deals and Air Steals," offering cruise vacation deals and airfares that are among the lowest currently available. The sale coincides with the relaunch of the Princess EZair booking tool which features newly-negotiated low rates, flexible terms that allow guests to book early and enhanced features that make it easy to book a cruise and air at the same time.
"We've secured incredibly low airfares and to celebrate we're passing along the savings to our guests who book our 'Cruise Deals and Air Steals' sales promotion," said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises president. "Coupled with our newly relaunched Princess EZair booking tool, guests experience ease and convenience when booking airfare to coincide with their cruise vacations."
The sale includes savings up to $300 per guest on cruise fares plus up to $300 per guest savings on roundtrip airfare when booked together using Princess EZair, subject to availability. Included are deals for cruises, as well as land and sea vacations seven days and longer to Europe, Japan and Alaska that depart April-September 2016.
Airfares to Princess cruise vacation destinations are on sale with the lowest prices of the year, through December 8, 2015. Sample roundtrip fares include:
- Dallas (DFW) to Seattle (SEA) – Sale price: $49 (from $249)
- New York (JFK) to Copenhagen (CPH) – Sale price: $449 (from $749)
- Miami (MIA) to San Francisco (SFO) – Sale price: $154 (from $354)
- Chicago (ORD) to London (LHR) – Sale price: $698 (from $998)
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Barcelona (BCN) – Sale price: $720 (from $1,020)
- Seattle (SEA) to Tokyo (NRT) – Sale price: $857 (from $1,157)
*Fares quoted on Nov. 2, 2015 and subject to change.
Sample Cruise Deals include:
- Alaska cruise vacation — 7 days: $1,099 interior (was $1,299); $2,049 balcony (was $2,249)
- Alaska land and sea vacation — 10 nights: $1,984 interior (was $2,184); $3,234 balcony (was $3,434)
- Circle Hokkaido, Japan cruise vacation — 11 days: $1,769 interior (was $2,199); $2,669 balcony (was $3,019)
- Scandinavia & Russia cruise vacation — 11 days: $2,309 interior (was $2,509); $2,909 balcony (was $3,309)
- Mediterranean Medley cruise vacation — 14 days: $2,419 interior (was $2,768); $3,219 balcony (was $3,568)
*Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses are included in the sale prices.
Additional information about the "Cruise Deals and Air Steals" sale can be found at princess.com/sale.
The newly refreshed Princess EZair offers great benefits to booking travel using this easy-to-use tool, including:
- Surprisingly Low Prices – Princess has negotiated new lower competitive Flexible airfares, oftentimes lower than Restricted airfares.
- Worry-Free Booking – guests can lock in a great airfare and change their flight up to 45 days prior to departure with no penalty fee on flexible airfares and can book flights with no amount due until cruise final payment.
- Late Arrival Protection – if guests miss their cruise embarkation due to an airline delay or service disruption, Princess' Late Arrival Protection ensure they will get a flight to the next available port at no additional air cost.
- Easy to Request a Quote - Visit princess.com and follow these three simple steps: 1 - Find a Cruise, 2 - View Details, 3 - Request a Flight Quote. Call 1-800-PRINCESS or ask a Travel Consultant about Princess EZair.
- 24/7 Support – via the en route desk, Princess offers around-the-clock support to ensure air travel is as worry-free as the cruise.
- No Customization Fee – choose desired airline, flight, class of service, seating arrangements and requested ancillary services with no extra customization fee.
Additional details about EZair can be found at http://www.princess.com/ezair.
Other cruise deals and promotions can be found at princess.com/cruisedeals.
* All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The "Cruise Deals and Air Steals" sale runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on December 8, 2015 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Bermuda. Advertised cruise fares are available without the purchase of air.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel consultant, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237), or by visiting the company's website at princess.com.
About Princess Cruises:
One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises is a global cruise line and tour company operating a fleet of 18 modern cruise ships renowned for their innovative design and wide array of choices in dining, entertainment and amenities, all provided with the experience of exceptional customer service. A recognized leader in worldwide cruising, Princess carries 1.7 million guests each year to more than 360 destinations around the globe on more than 150 itineraries ranging in length from three to 111 days. The company is part of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE:CCL; NYSE: CUK).
Newsroom: Additional media information is available at princess.com/news
For further information contact: Karen Candy, firstname.lastname@example.org, 661-753-1540
SOURCE Princess Cruises