NEW YORK, Dec. 6, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Private equity's power players and deal makers will assess the opportunities, risks and challenges the industry will face in the coming year and deliver accurate, actionable predictions that will guide the industry's investment and fund-raising activities at the Dow Jones Private Equity Analyst Outlook conference (http://peaoutlook.dowjones.com), Jan. 25-26 in New York.
The industry's premier forecasting conference, Private Equity Analyst Outlook will feature unscripted keynote interviews with:
- Todd Chaffee, general partner, Institutional Venture Partners
- Mark Florman, managing partner, 8 Miles
- Daniel Henninger, deputy editor, editorial page, The Wall Street Journal
- Steven B. Klinsky, founder & CEO, New Mountain Capital
- Josh Kopelman, managing partner, First Round Capital
- Rodger R. Krouse, co-CEO, Sun Capital Partners
- Hanneke Smits, chief investment officer, Adams Street Partners
- Barry Volpert, co-founder & CIO, Crestview Partners
Participants in the Private Equity Analyst Outlook conference will also hear insiders analyze financial reform's impact on the private equity industry, investment and fund-raising opportunities around the world, the IPO market and more.
To register or learn more, visit http://peaoutlook.dowjones.com or call 866-291-1800.
The conference's Platinum Sponsors are Goodwin Procter LLP and WilmerHale. Silver Sponsors are GTCR and Coller Capital.
ABOUT DOW JONES
Dow Jones & Company (www.dowjones.com) is a News Corporation company (Nasdaq: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV; www.newscorp.com) and a leading provider of global news and business information. Its principal products include The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's and MarketWatch. Through its Local Media Group, Dow Jones operates community-based newspapers and Web sites. Dow Jones also provides news content to television and radio stations.
SOURCE Dow Jones & Company