DIEPENBEEK, Belgium, November 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Today The Drainpatch was Demonstrated to the Public at Medica Fair
The Drainpatch is a new catheter fixation device that delivers excellent fixation with the unique feature of universal application with various catheter sizes. This is time and cost saving for both the medical staff and the patient. The most important advantages are:
- UNIVERSAL: The Drainpatch offers 1 solution for catheters with French size 6 to16.
- PATIENT COMFORT: In combination with a bandage, the Drainpatch enables the patient to autonomously wash himself. Until today this required assistance of medical staff.
- TIME SAVING: Nurses do not have to wash the patient during the hospital stay.
- OPTIMAL DRAINAGE: The Drainpatch has minimal impact on the flow rate in the drain.
"The Drainpatch replaces existing solutions with its 'one product fits all' application: compatible with catheters from 6 to 16 French" A. Van Damme.
The Drainpatch combines a number of unique features:
- Very strong fixation of the catheter to the skin
- Soft material and smooth surface allows the patient to comfortably lie on the the patch.
- It is fast and easy: the doctor that installs the drain can fixate in a fast and easy way.
- Safety and hygiene: the Drainpatch allows to wash, while working in accordance to the infection prevention guidelines for catheter hygiene
BEDAL NV is a medical technology company founded in 2011 dedicated to the development and commercialization of medical devices. The founders are three Belgian entrepreneurs with complementary backgrounds. http://www.bedal.be
SOURCE BEDAL NV