CHICAGO, Aug. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Protect-A-Bed, the leader in healthy and comfortable sleep environments, is proud to announce the world's first allergen-free mattress.
Certified by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA), the groundbreaking Allergen-Free, Dust Mite & Waterproof Encasement promises unsurpassed relief from restless, itchy and sneezy nights by eliminating the build-up of allergens and dust mites.
The goal of a 100% allergy-free mattress is achieved by combining multiple technologies for comprehensive protection from the full array of sleep inhibitors and allergy inducers that plague countless people coast-to-coast. Highlights include:
- Premium Memory Foam
- Allergen free
- 10-inches of 3 unique layers for support, conformity and motion separation, built to disperse weight and provide positive pressure
- Cooling gel-infused layer helps prevent overheating and improve comfort
- Miracle Membrane Barrier
- Prevents dust mites and other allergens from penetrating the mattress, pet dander and pollen
- Waterproof to block spills, accidents, and stains from penetrating the mattress, which can lead to mold and mildew
- Air permeable to control moisture and keep you cool
- Entomology lab tested to be bed bug bite-proof
"If you're an allergy sufferer, you need this mattress," said James Bell, CEO, Protect-A-Bed. "Our design team developed a no-compromise solution that provides relief from all the contaminants and toxins that sabotage your sleep."
"The AAFA certification is only half of the story," added John Rachid, President, Protect-A-Bed. "All the allergy protection in the world is meaningless if the mattress isn't comfortable. Thanks to the development that went into the multi-layer memory foam and breathable fabrics, you'll be treated to a level of comfort, support, temperature management and moisture control that you've never experienced before."
This innovative mattress retails for $599 (queen) www.protectabed.com.
Protect-A-Bed is focused on providing a clean, healthy and comfortable sleep environment for every home. With more than 30 years of experience in bedding protection product development, over 1,800 skus in 40 categories, multiple awards, and a presence in 48 countries, Protect-A-Bed is recognized as a worldwide leader in mattress protection, accessories and sleep technology innovation.
Protect-A-Bed is based in the Chicagoland area. For more information, visit www.protectabed.com.