MENLO PARK, Calif., Feb. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Protiviti, a global consulting firm, has promoted twenty-three of its directors to the position of managing director. The new managing directors span a variety of Protiviti's solution groups including IT Consulting, Internal Audit and Financial Advisory, Business Process Improvement, Risk and Compliance, and Data Management and Advanced Analytics.
"These new managing directors represent the highest level of expertise and client service," said Joe Tarantino, Protiviti president and CEO. "At Protiviti, we strive to ensure that our people have exceptional working experiences and the opportunities they need to achieve meaningful and successful careers. The size of this promotion group also reflects the opportunities created by our high rate of growth."
New Managing Directors
- Jason Brucker, based in San Francisco, has more than 15 years of experience in IT consulting. He specializes in IT governance and operations, including process re-engineering and system implementation programs, across a broad range of industries.
- Tyrone Canaday, based in New York City, has more than 16 years of experience in leading and building solutions in financial series with a focus on aligning business and IT.
- Ewen Ferguson, based in Sydney, Australia, has more than 15 years of experience in IT consulting across multiple industries including financial services, real estate, technology, media and communications.
- Martin Nash, based in Tampa, FL., has more than 14 years of experience in IT consulting, internal audit and IT governance, with a particular focus on enterprise risk management (ERP) solutions and project risk management.
- Kai-Uwe Ruhse, based in Frankfurt, Germany, specializes in IT strategy, governance, audit and risk management, and is responsible for Protiviti's IT consulting team in Germany.
- David Stanton, based in Dallas, has more than 16 years of experience in IT, with a focus on IT security and privacy issues, including data protection and network security.
Internal Audit and Financial Advisory
- Barbara Cabello, based in Los Angeles, has more than 26 years of experience in providing internal auditing services to a wide range of clients in the financial services industry.
- Arnaud Floquet, based in Paris, France, has more than 15 years of consulting experience in the internal audit field, with a focus on clients in energy and utilities, financial services and government services.
- Jaap Gerkes, based in Amsterdam, has more than 19 years of experience in internal audit and financial advisory, focusing on internal controls, risk management and corporate governance.
- Terry Hartzog, based in Dallas, has more than 17 years of experience in internal audit and financial advisory with clients across a variety of industries, with a focus on configurable controls within SAP and Oracle.
- Rene Hernandez, based in Dallas, has more than 18 years of consulting and audit experience and is the financial services industry leader for Protiviti's Dallas office.
- Nichole Minice, based in Phoenix, has more than 16 years of experience in internal audit with an emphasis on the airline industry where she has overseen the corporate audit function for major airlines.
- Michael Pisano, based in New York, has more than 14 years of experience in IT consulting, internal audit and IT governance, including ERP solutions and project risk management.
- Nicholas Spinks, based in Fort Lauderdale, Fl., has more than 15 years of experience in IT audit and IT consulting and works extensively with clients in the areas of privacy, cybersecurity, cloud computing, and IT strategy and governance.
- John Van Slyck, based in New York City, has more than 15 years of experience in IT auditing and IT consulting within the financial services industry, with a focus on large-scale portfolio and program management, regulatory remediation and IT audit risk assessments for global institutions.
- Steve Wang, based in St Louis, MO., has more than 15 years of internal audit and IT audit experience across a wide range of industries including hospitality and gaming.
Risk and Compliance
- Philip Maziarz, based in New York, has more than 14 years of experience in the financial services industry working with all sizes of financial institutions, and is a Six Sigma green belt.
- James McDonald, based in Charlotte, NC, spent 35 years supervising large banks as a National Bank Examiner for the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency before joining Protiviti's Risk and Compliance practice in 2013. He brings expert knowledge of financial services regulations and policies to financial institutions.
- Steven Stachowicz, based in Chicago, has more than 16 years of experience in regulatory compliance risk management and internal audit, primarily within the financial services industry.
- Matt Taylor, based in London, U.K., has more than 13 years of experience working with financial service clients on risk and compliance issues including ERP solutions, operational risk and corporate governance.
Business Performance Improvement
- Marco Perrone, based in Milan, Italy, joined Protiviti at the inception of the Milan office in 2004 and specializes in business performance improvement and governance, risk and compliance services.
- Boris Walther, based in Munich, Germany, joined Protiviti at the inception of the Munich office in 2006, and specializes in risk and compliance issues.
Data Management and Advanced Analytics
- Todd Pleune, PhD, based in Chicago, has more than 20 years of experience in data management and advanced analytics, including risk modeling, model validation and stress testing for market, operational, credit and interest rate risk.
Protiviti (www.protiviti.com) is a global consulting firm that helps companies solve problems in finance, technology, operations, governance, risk and internal audit, and has served more than 60 percent of Fortune 1000® and 35 percent of Fortune Global 500® companies. Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms serve clients through a network of more than 70 locations in over 20 countries. The firm also works with smaller, growing companies, including those looking to go public, as well as with government agencies.
Named to the 2015 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list, Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half (NYSE: RHI). Founded in 1948, Robert Half is a member of the S&P 500 index.
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Editor's note: Photos available on request