LONDON, September 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The world's best business schools for budding entrepreneurs
Stanford University's Graduate School of Business has been named the world's leading MBA provider the QS World University Rankings: Global MBA 2019, released today by business school analysts QS Quacquarelli Symonds.
QS World University rankings are the most visited rankings in higher education today and the Global MBA ranking is released alongside QS's Masters in Management, Masters in Finance, Masters in Business Analytics, and inaugural Masters in Marketing tables. Collectively these rankings cover the post-graduate programs most in-demand amongst employers around the world.
Nunzio Quacquarelli, founder of QS, says "QS Rankings seek to measure the key missions of Business Schools, whilst also taking into account what matters most to prospective students. The core indicators are: Employability, Entrepreneurship & Alumni Outcomes, Return on Investment, Thought Leadership and Class and Faculty Diversity. Our innovative measurement of strength in entrepreneurship and successful alumni outcomes, provides a fresh lens for the growing audience of prospective MBAs seeking to start their own business, or seeking leadership roles in non-traditional NGOs as well as looking at classic MBA career outcomes like Partnerships in Consulting or Fortune 1000 Director roles."
- Stanford University's Graduate Business School leads the overall Global MBA ranking, performing especially well in terms of entrepreneurship & alumni outcomes, as well as thought leadership.
- Six of the top ten MBA providers are based in the United States with all of them performing well in terms of employability and thought leadership. However, US MBA programs perform less well in terms of Return on Investment
- On a country basis, MBA providers in Germany, Spain, Hong Kong, and Singapore show significant year-on-year progress
QS World University Rankings: Global MBA 2019 (Top 10) 2019 Rank 2018 Rank Institution Country 1 4 Stanford US 2 1 Harvard US 3 6 Penn (Wharton) US 4 5 London Business School US 5 7 MIT (Sloan) US 6 2 INSEAD France 7 3 HEC Paris France 8= 12 Chicago (Booth) US 8= 10 IE Business School Spain 10 8 Columbia US (c) http://www.TopMBA.com
The world-leaders of each of QS's individual business program rankings are:
- QS World University Rankings: Masters in Business Analytics 2019: Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Sloan Business School)
- QS World University Rankings: Masters in Finance 2019: London Business School
- QS World University Rankings: Masters in Management 2019: HEC Paris
- QS World University Rankings: Masters in Marketing 2019: Columbia University
The full suite of rankings are accessible at http://www.TopUniversities.com/mba-rankings/2019
SOURCE QS Quacquarelli Symonds