TORONTO, Nov. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ - Scotiabank will announce details of its fourth quarter results on Friday, December 2, 2011.
The 2011 audited consolidated financial statements and accompanying management's discussion and analysis (MD&A), along with the fourth quarter results, will be posted on www.scotiabank.com on December 2, 2011.
Fourth Quarter Results News Release
- A news release of the fourth quarter results will be issued in Canada over Canada NewsWire and in the U.S. over PR Newswire at approximately 7:30 a.m. EST on Friday, December 2, 2011.
Fourth Quarter Results Conference Call
- The conference call will take place on Friday, December 2, 2011 at 2:00 p.m. EST and is expected to last approximately one hour.
- Interested parties are invited to access the call live:
- Via telephone, in listen-only mode, by calling 416-644-3414 or 1-800-814-4859 (North America toll free). Please call five to 15 minutes in advance.
- Via the Internet on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com.
- During the call, listeners may also wish to refer to the fourth quarter results posted on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com.
- Following discussion of the results by Scotiabank Executives, there will be a question and answer session.
Conference Call Archive
- A telephone replay of the call will be available between December 2, 2011 and December 17, 2011 by calling 416-640-1917 or 1-877-289-8525 (North America toll free). The access code is 4462800#.
- The archived audio webcast will be available on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com from approximately 6:00 p.m. EST on December 2, 2011 for three months.
Scotiabank is one of North America's premier financial institutions and Canada's most international bank. With more than 70,000 employees, Scotiabank Group and its affiliates serve some 18.6 million customers in more than 50 countries around the world. Scotiabank offers a broad range of products and services including personal, commercial, corporate and investment banking. With assets above $567 billion (as at July 31, 2011), Scotiabank trades on the Toronto (BNS) and New York Exchanges (BNS). For more information please visit www.scotiabank.com.