AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Nov. 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Ram Truck Brand
The Ram Truck brand heads to the 2018 Nashville Christmas Parade on Saturday, December 1, benefitting the Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt. As the title sponsor of the parade, Ram trucks will tow all of the parade floats, including the life-size gingerbread float constructed by the brand and revealed in the Ram brand's "Ginger Builders" 30-second video.
In addition to towing all of the Nashville Christmas Parade floats, beginning Saturday, December 1 through December 18, the FCA South East Business Center is teaming up with select metro Nashville, Tennessee FCA dealerships with a mission to collect and fill the back of Ram trucks with new and unwrapped toys that will be delivered to the Children's Hospital in Nashville.
Participating dealerships include:
- Franklin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
- Rockie Williams' Premier Dodge Chrysler Jeep
- Freeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
- Columbia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Fiat
- Bob Frensley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat
- Beaman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat
- Nashville Christmas Parade – Saturday, December 1
- Dealership toy collection – Saturday, December 1 – Thursday, December 18
About Ram Truck Brand
Since its launch as a stand-alone division in 2009, the Ram Truck brand has steadily emerged as an industry leader with trucks that are proven to last.
Creating a distinct identity for Ram trucks has allowed the brand to concentrate on core customers and the features they find valuable. Whether focusing on a family that uses a Ram 1500 day-in and day-out, a hardworking Ram 3500 Heavy Duty owner or a business that depends on its Ram ProMaster commercial van every day for deliveries, Ram has the truck market covered.
In order to be the best, it takes a commitment to innovation, capability, efficiency and durability. Ram Truck invests substantially in its products, infusing them with great looks, refined interiors, durable engines and exclusive features that further enhance their capabilities.
Ram continues to beat the competition in the most sought-after titles:
- Over the last 30 years, Ram has the highest percentage of pickups still on the road
- Highest owner loyalty of any half-ton pickup
- Highest 5th wheel towing capacity – 30,000 lbs. with Ram 3500 Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Best ride and handling with exclusive link coil rear and auto-level air suspensions
- Best-in-class 4x4 fuel economy and longest range with exclusive EcoDiesel – 27 mpg with Ram 1500
- Highest snow plow rating – Ram 2500 and 3500
- Most interior space with Ram Mega Cab
- Most capable full-size off-road pickup – Ram Power Wagon
Truck customers, from half-ton to commercial, have a demanding range of needs and require their vehicles to provide high levels of capability. Ram trucks are designed to deliver a total package.
SOURCE FCA US LLC