DALLAS, Oct. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Professional Services (RPS) LLC, a subsidiary of Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN), was honored with four coveted Brandon Hall Excellence Awards, often called the 'Academy Awards' of the learning and training industry.
RPS earned two Gold and two Silver Brandon Hall Awards for the development of learning programs and solutions for its global clients.
The Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards recognized programs and solutions that RPS developed for the following clients:
- DTE Energy, Detroit, Mich.
- Gold Award for Best Advance in Custom Content for its hazard-recognition learning solution
- General Motors Service Technical College (GM STC), Troy, Mich.
- Gold Award for Best Unique or Innovative Talent Acquisition Program for establishing a robust GM technician pipeline. The GM STC provides training services to more than 28,000 GM Dealer technicians in 32 training centers across the U.S.
- NCR Corporation, Duluth, Ga.
- Silver Award for Best Advance in Creating a Learning Strategy for reinventing NCR Customer Engineer learning with analytics, technology and innovation
- Silver Award for Best Unique or Innovative Learning and Development Program for transforming NCR global learning with performance analytics, technology and innovation
"The awards underscore the strategic value of RPS custom training plans and execution, effective use of learning technology and ability to align training with key business goals," said Dave Letts, Raytheon Professional Services vice president. "Being recognized for that work speaks to the successful partnerships we have with our customers."
"The programs developed by Raytheon Professional Services impressed the judges because of the bottom-line impact they had on the businesses. These are strategic learning programs that delivered on client goals," said Rachel Cooke, chief operating officer of Brandon Hall Group and head of the awards program. "The Excellence Awards are a great way to recognize the outstanding work achieved through advanced training solutions."
Raytheon previously announced it also received a silver Brandon Hall award in the category of "Best Use of Games or Simulations for Learning" for its virtual training for U.S. Army soldiers.
Now entering its 21st year, the Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards Program was one of the first of its kind in the industry. The awards recognize the organizations that have most successfully deployed programs, strategies, modalities, processes, systems and tools that have achieved measurable results. For more information about the awards and winners visit http://go.brandonhall.com/Excellence_Awards_Home.
About Raytheon Professional Services (RPS)
RPS is one of the world's largest training and development solution providers. The company offers training outsourcing and performance consulting services in more than 100 countries and 28 languages and is focused on driving increased efficiency and effectiveness of organizations and their workforces.
Raytheon Company, with 2014 sales of $23 billion and 61,000 employees worldwide, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 93 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as cybersecurity and a broad range of mission support services. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. For more about Raytheon, visit us at www.raytheon.com and follow us on Twitter @Raytheon.
SOURCE Raytheon Company