NEW YORK, April 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
WHAT: HBA Global Expo & Conference and Spa & Resort/Medical Aesthetics Expo
WHEN: June 28-30, 2011
WHERE: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New York, NY
WHY: HBA Global Expo is the leading product development event for the cosmetics, fragrance, personal care, skin care, and wellness industries. For three days the entire beauty community will gather together to source new international ingredients and raw materials, packaging and components, contract manufacturers, services and finished goods. The conference program at HBA has been designed to educate the entire product development team on the strategic and technical drivers in the health and beauty space and capitalize on the areas of growth in the industry. Attendees will also be able to network and gain valuable ideas and insight from their peers.
Spa & Resort/Medical Aesthetics is a two day event, June 28-29, co-located with HBA Global. Spa & Resort platforms unique and innovative skin care lines, treatments and services to leading spa and resort management including owners, directors, senior aestheticians, and massage therapists. An incomparable education program including hands-on training and networking opportunities gives spa, aesthetic and wellness professionals the tools and products to move their business forward and connect in new ways with their customers.
Additional event highlights include:
- Visionary HBA Keynote Address to kick off Beauty Week 2011 featuring Dan Brestle, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Personal Care Products Council.
- Educational offerings and expert speakers addressing every facet of the beauty and personal care market -- Technical, Marketing, Green, International and Skin Care -- including leading players such as Mike Indursky, President, Bliss; Joe Magnacco, President, Duane Reade; Allen Burke, Senior Advisor at QVC; Linda Treska, Director of Global Product Development, Laura Mercier; and Menal Parikh, VP of Sales, Stila Cosmetics.
- The HBA Trend Zone highlighting cutting-edge trends in color, skin care, packaging and ingredients and demonstrations in makeup by well-known Makeup Artist and Beauty Entrepreneur, Eve Pearl.
- HBA New Products Innovation Showcase featuring the latest exhibitor offerings & Innovating Trends "Down to Earth" presented by Mintel.
- International HBA suppliers and contingencies from China, Columbia, France, Iceland, India, Italy, Poland, Singapore, Switzerland, The Republic of Korea, United Kingdom, and across the globe.
- Never before seen skin care lines, treatments and services for the Spa, MedSpa and Resort industries.
- Fully functional International Business Center staffed by country and industry experts from the U.S. Commercial Service.
- The SPA Industry Education Theater, which will platform leading manufacturers interactive demonstrations on the latest skincare, cosmetics, and body care products and treatments that attendees can offer their customers and businesses.
- Book signing by skincare pioneer, Dr. Howard Murad on the Spa & Resort exhibit floor.
- Interactive show floors featuring Make-up Demonstrations, Networking Tables, Social Community Meet-ups, and the IPDA (International Package Design Awards) Showcase & Ceremony.
SPECIAL OFFER: Register early to save on exhibits and conference pricing. For more information on HBA Global Expo and to register go to www.hbaexpo.com; for Spa & Resort go to www.spaandresortexpo.com or call 609-759-7617. Connect with HBA Global on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Join Spa & Resort communities on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
SOURCE HBA Global