BOSTON, March 15, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Registration is now open for our free breakfast seminar happening on the morning of Thursday, March 30th in Boston. Join Microsol Resources as we learn about the tactical intelligence that is transforming the future for building design and construction. To register now, visit: sustainabledesignperspectives.com.
We will hear from designers as they discuss the varying perspectives of sustainable design, including:
- The top healthier buildings features now, as well as emerging trends
- The benefits and impacts of healthier buildings
- The influence of health on design and construction products and practices
- Top challenges and benefits to incorporating occupant health
Investments in healthier buildings are poised to be a transformative trend in the construction industry. Architects, interior designers, and contractors need to better understand the priorities of their clients. What are the general trends on design and construction practices that have a positive impact on occupant health? The following presenters will not only answer that question but also discuss the following topics:
- Donna Laquidara-Carr, Ph.D., LEED AP, the Industry Insights Research Director from Dodge Data & Analytics will be presenting about The Drive towards Healthier Buildings.
- Christopher Mackey, the Building Scientist at Payette Architects, will be speaking about Energy and Comfort Modeling throughout Design.
- Ethan Lay-Sleeper, a Planner from Sasaki, will discuss Scales & Forms of Sustainability: Planning and Policy for Healthy Communities.
- Martine Dion, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, a Principal and Director of Sustainable Design at SMMA will discuss Health and Wellness in Design.
Microsol Resources is an Approved Provider through the AIA/CES and will provide Certificate of Completion for 3.5 AIA LU/HSW and PDH for this seminar. For more information, full presenter bios, and to register, head to sustainabledesignperspectives.com.
CONTACT: Tara Picaro, 617-861-8870, [email protected]
SOURCE Microsol Resources