NEW YORK, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
WHAT: HBA Global Expo & Conference
WHEN: June 18-20, 2013
WHERE: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New York, NY
HOW: Register at http://www.hbaexpo.com
WHY For three days the entire beauty community will meet in New York to source new ingredients and raw materials, packaging and components, contract manufacturers, services and finished goods from all over the world. With new content and expert speakers, the HBA conference will offer even more key insight and opportunities for beauty brands to grow and increase sales. A dedicated track for packaging professionals will provide the latest information on designing for the web, retail and global markets as well as a real world case study from a leading personal care brand on developing effective packaging in an aggressive timeframe.
HBA Global will educate and inspire entire product development teams for cosmetics, fragrances, hair care, personal care and skin care on the strategic and technical drivers in the health and beauty space. Effective networking opportunities are a hallmark of HBA Global and attendees will gain valuable connections, ideas, and insight from their peers.
Additional event highlights include:
- High level Opening Presentation to kick-off the three days of learning, networking and sourcing.
- More on-point offerings and expert speakers in the HBA Conference addressing the key facets of the beauty and personal care market – Brand Development, Innovations, Skin Care, Natural & Sustainable as well as the IoPP Packaging Learning Center Conference.
- Back by popular demand, SPLASH, a finished products pavilion, showcasing 30 international emerging brands and niche product lines, representing all categories including fragrance, as juried by an elite panel of storefront and online retailers, brand strategist and beauty bloggers.
- In a prime exhibit location and re-designed to optimize exhibitors' offerings, the New Products Showcase is an attendee destination area that will include the latest in formulation, packaging, private label and more.
- Unique perspectives from those on the forefront of brand success will headline the Trend Spot Theatre, including make-up and product expert Eve Pearl and other top innovators in color, fashion, technology, anti-aging and more.
- SPA Services & Products Pavilion will feature the latest products and services to enhance the wellness, holistic healing, and resort experience.
- The IPDA & Industry Awards Presentation will celebrate this year's outstanding package designs for cosmetics, fragrance, hair care, personal care, skin care, tools/at-home devices, sampling and travel size products as well as innovations in sustainability and the people's choice for best new exhibitor and SPLASH products seen at HBA.
- Special activities that promote networking and partnership-building including association collaborations with CEW, CIBS, ICMAD, and NJPEC, making the event a must-attend for business and professional success.
Registration & Information: To register for HBA Global go to www.hbaexpo.com; or call 888-414-2322 or 847-996-5847. Contact information for HBA Global can be found here: www.hbaexpo.com/contact. Connect with HBA Global and keep up to date on event and community activities on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Contact: Annie Scully, 908-824-7938, [email protected]
SOURCE HBA Global