LOS ANGELES, Sept. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- RemotePC, a remote access solution by IDrive Online Backup, has introduced RemotePC Viewer Lite, a web viewer that allows users to access their remote computers from anywhere via web browser.
RemotePC Viewer Lite gives users the ability to forget downloads and installations, and access their remote computers from anywhere with no software requirements. All they need is an active internet connection and the RemotePC application installed on the host computer.
What are the benefits of RemotePC Viewer Lite?
- Always on Remote Access -- configure your computers with Always on Remote Access so you can take complete control over the internet at any time
- No Software Requirements -- login and connect to your computers via web, without the need for any software installation
- Connect to Multiple Computers -- access more than one computer at a time from the web based interface
- Security -- RemotePC uses TLS v 1.2/AES-256 encryption for transferring user authentication data between remote computer and local computer. Personal Key, a unique password set for each computer, acts as an extra layer of protection.
- More Options -- view session logs and perform functions such as Blank Host Screen, Lock Screen, Scale to fit, etc.
With RemotePC Viewer Lite, users now have even more flexibility in the way they access their remote computers.
IDrive Inc. is a privately held company specializing in cloud storage, online backup, file sharing, remote access, compliance and related technologies. Core services include IDrive®, RemotePC™ and IBackup. The company's services help over 3 million customers back up over 100 Petabytes of data.
SOURCE IDrive Inc.