NEW YORK, Dec. 9, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Allergic Conjunctivitis - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, "Allergic Conjunctivitis - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017". The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global allergic Conjunctivitis market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global allergic Conjunctivitis market. The report also provides insights on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the market positioning of the current market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products within the global allergic Conjunctivitis sector. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
GlobalData estimated the allergic conjunctivitis market in 2009 to be worth $1,327m. Allergic conjunctivitis is the most common type of eye allergy and is widely experienced by the global population. The incidence appears to be on the increase, possibly due to air pollution and allergens worldwide. The global allergic conjunctivitis market in 2009 primarily consisted of drug classes which included anti-histamines and mast cell stabilizers. The market remains well-served with more than five products, which are significantly efficacious in their respective target areas. Overall, between 2009 and 2017, the allergic conjunctivitis market is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of only 4.4% and reach $1,867m by 2017.
The report provides information on the key drivers and challenges of the allergic Conjunctivitis market. Its scope includes:
- Annualized global allergic Conjunctivitis market revenues data from 2001 to 2009, forecast for eight years to 2017.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. Pipeline candidates fall under major therapeutic classes such as histamine antagonist and mast cell stabilizers, immune system modulators, glucocorticoid receptor antagonists and Leutocyte elastate inhibitors.
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the global allergic Conjunctivitis market. Key market players covered are Alcon Inc, Allergan, ISTA pharmaceuticals, Bosch and Lomb, Vistakon, Merck and co. and Roxall Medizin Gmbh.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the allergic Conjunctivitis therapeutics market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global allergic Conjunctivitis market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global allergic Conjunctivitis market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What's the next big thing in the global allergic Conjunctivitis market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626