ALBANY, New York, April 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
New Report Added in ResearchMoz Reports Database Wind Energy Maintenance Market to 2020 - Growth Driven by Increasing Competition between OEMs and ISPs in the Post-Warranty Maintenance Segment
The report gives an in-depth analysis of the wind energy maintenance market in four global regions, namely Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and South and Central America and the Middle East and Africa, with forecast until 2020. The research analyzes the market revenue of the wind Operations & Maintenance (O&M) market in the 16 countries covered under these regions. It provides a detailed analysis of wind energy O&M market revenue from 2005-2011 and forecast to 2020, share by market segment, share by region, share by company type and share by type of maintenance. The report also provides information on O&M market demand by estimating wind turbines (in Megawatts (MW)) which are out of warranty (for 20112020), the number of blade repairs (in units) during 2011-2020 and the gearbox refurbishment market (in units) during 20112020. It also covers market key trends, drivers and restraints, technology analysis, detailed analysis of key companies.
To Browse Full TOC, Tables & Figures visit: http://www.researchmoz.com/wind-energy-maintenance-market-to-2020-growth-driven-by-increasing-competition-between-oems-and-isps-in-the-post-warranty-maintenance-segment-report.html
- The global wind O&M market analysis segmented into four regions: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and South and Central America.
- Details of the 16 wind O&M markets covered under five global regions: China, India, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, The United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Poland, Turkey, The United States, Canada, Brazil and Mexico.
- Historical and forecast data for the wind O&M markets revenue, divided into the onshore and offshore wind O&M market from 2005-2020.
- Detailed analysis of the O&M demand by estimating wind turbines (in MW) which are out of warranty in the period 20112020, the number of blade repairs (in units) during 2011-2020, and the gearbox refurbishment market (in units) during 20112020.
- Key drivers and restraints impacting the global wind energy O&M market.
- Key trends in global wind energy O&M market.
- Technology analysis of wind energy O&M market.
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historical and forecast data and detailed growth opportunities analysis.
- Identify key growth markets for O&M services from validated, country-level data and analysis.
- Position yourself to take maximum advantage of the markets growth potential.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends that are driving the wind power maintenance market.
- Make more informed business decisions based on insights and in-depth analysis of market landscapes and the factors shaping them.
- Understand the drivers and restraints shaping the current and potential future markets
- Locate and capitalize on market potential in emerging economies.
- Maximize future revenue and profit opportunities within current and fast-developing service markets.
Latest Market Research Reports on Wind Energy Market
Wind Energy Maintenance Market
Wind Energy Market in China 2012
Wind Energy & Wind Turbine Market
Project Finance Trends in the Global Wind Energy Market to 2015
Power Discretes Market
Global and China Offshore Wind Energy 2010-2014 Deep Research Report
Ukraine Wind Energy Market
Browse All Energy Alternative Sources Market Research Reports & Industry Analysis
Browse All GBI Research Reports & Industry Analysis
Latest Reports by GBI Research
Oil and Gas Enhanced Production Services Industry
Pricing and Reimbursement in Generics - European Austerity Measures and Healthcare Cost Containment Puts Innovation-Driven Pharma Companies under Pressure
Contract Research Organizations (CROs) Market
Contract Manufacturing Organizations to 2018
Rx-to-OTC Switching Strategies
Growth Strategies for Supergenerics Organizations
Orphan Diseases Therapeutics in CNS
Renal Dialysis Equipment Market
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948