ALBANY, New York, August 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
New Report Added in ResearchMoz Reports Database "MicroRNAs and Exosomes Market Report 2012"
This is the latest and most up-to-date Market Report from Select Biosciences addressing the microRNA and Exosomes markets as they are evolving. In this report, we focus upon the microRNA research marketplace from the perspective of the translational opportunities in these spaces. The focus of this field is moving from basic research towards the utility of associations of microRNA expression patterns in disease. In this manner, microRNA signatures may be validated as biomarkers in many disease areas-cancers, cardiovascular disease, neurological disease, inflammation, and metabolic diseases.
To Browse Full TOC, Tables & Figures visit: www.researchmoz.us/micrornas-and-exosomes-market-report-2012-report.html
- Select Biosciences has performed worldwide market tracking wherein we've analyzed end-user research trends in the microRNA as well as Exosome markets-these areas are evolving in parallel given the opportunity in the Circulating Biomarkers space and the utility of microRNAs and mRNAs to be harvested from exosomes and assayed as signatures for disease.
- For exosomes, we've analyzed the research trends, types of downstream applications being performed as well as biomarker classes being studied currently and this is the First Market Report to Document the Market Landscape of Exosomes.
Select Biosciences has characterized the associations of microRNAs in various disease classes and presents these detailed associations as "hotspot maps" in this report. Specifically, these associations [to be interpreted as starting material for biomarker development and validation] are described for many cancer classes, cardiovascular disease, CNS disease, diabetes, inflammation, and obesity. They offer the opportunity for R&D planning efforts addressing the question of "which microRNA content needs to be addressed in a particular disease class."
This data-driven characterization of the microRNAs and Exosomes landscape is a hands-on document that can be used for competitive benchmarking, business planning, and strategy development - all the data that have been collected in this industry analysis are presented and they form the basis for the conclusions drawn throughout the market report presented in a format enabling "drag-and-drop" into business presentations/business plans - this Market Report is written and delivered to customers in PowerPoint format.
Specific Cancers Characterized in Biological Fluids to Date Extensive Technical andMarket Analyses Presented in this Report :
MicroRNA Research Market Analysis
- Research Market Size and Growth Rate
- Grant Funding Metrics
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research Market Trends
- Segmentation of Research Activities
- Market Penetrance of Product Vendors into the microRNA Research Market
- Unmet Needs
Association of microRNA Expression Patterns in Various Disease Classes
- Various Types of Cancer: Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, GI Tract Cancers, Hematological Malignancies
- Muscular Development and Cardiovascular Disease
- CNS Disease
- Metabolic Disease, Diabetes
- Stem Cells
- Liver Disease, Liver Toxicity
- Nature and Categorization
- Current Research Trends based on Primary Market Survey
- Downstream Applications
- Utility of microRNA Signatures
- microRNA Signatures in
Browse All Select Biosciences Latest Reports & Industry Analysis
Latest Reports by Select Biosciences
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948