STOCKHOLM, Dec. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- After maintaining a 4.7 star rating on Daydream for the past year, Resolution Games has today released the carnival-themed mini-game collection Wonderglade on Samsung Gear VR powered by Oculus. This latest release joins the studio's Bait! and Solitaire Jester in giving Gear VR owners access to the full library of Resolution Games releases.
"Mobile VR is a fantastic way to reach new audiences and we've been firmly committed to these platforms, making experiences on mobile headsets that everyone can enjoy," said Tommy Palm, co-founder and CEO of Resolution Games. "Wonderglade has seen an incredibly warm reception by gamers looking for a fun, varied experience in a virtual fantasy theme park. We're excited to be bringing these experiences to the millions of Gear VR users."
Wonderglade on Gear VR will have controller support and feature the entire, current catalogue of six mini-games and Wonder Wheel experience including:
- Hamster Hoops: Play some galactic basketball surrounded by adorable, space hamsters.
- Tip N Tilt Racing: Race against the clock with ball-shaped animals on a tilt-board maze.
- Tiny Tee Golf: Putt through nine mini-golf holes divided into three courses.
- Bistro Basher: Enjoy fine dining, and then smash it to bits with a hammer!
- Tinder Town: Spray water to put out waves of cardboard fires.
- Magic Mayhem: Smash flying ice crystals with a magic wand.
- Wonder Wheel: Use the tickets you've earned to unlock new items to use in all of the other mini-games.
Wonderglade is available in the Oculus Store for Samsung Gear VR starting today as a free download, and continues to be available on Daydream. For more information, be sure to follow Resolution Games on Twitter and Facebook, and visit www.resolutiongames.com.
About Resolution Games:
Resolution Games is a VR and AR games studio creating accessible, fun games that everyone can enjoy – pushing the limits of the emerging visual computing space. Their mobile VR fishing game, Bait!, is known as one of the most popular VR titles to date with more than 2 million downloads and counting, while their carnival-themed game, Wonderglade, is one of the highest rated games. Resolution Games has titles available across Gear VR (powered by Oculus), Daydream and Facebook Spaces. The studio is composed of game industry veterans, serial entrepreneurs and thought leaders with a proven track record of widely acclaimed success spanning across mass market and AAA games, free-to-play games, hardware and more. Resolution Games is privately held and based in Stockholm, Sweden.
SOURCE Resolution Games