ATLANTA, Nov. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- (SGIA EXPO 15, Booth #1027) -- Ricoh Americas Corporation today announced its roster of innovations on display at SGIA EXPO, November 4-6, including its portfolio of hardware, software and services aimed at helping sign shops get their jobs out fast and with impact. Whether it is a point-of-purchase display, indoor/outdoor advertising or a digital banner, Ricoh's heritage in imaging combined with its proven offerings help empower customers to improve quality and efficiencies for better business results, all at an affordable price point.
Ricoh's booth will showcase technologies that address the many challenges sign shops and commercial printers face as they work to produce great signage that can stand out from the competition. With vibrant eye-popping visuals and hands-on solution demos, attendees will get to experience firsthand the powerful capabilities Ricoh's solutions provide for expanding business, increasing competitive advantage and driving new revenues.
Innovations showcased at the booth (#1027) include:
- RICOH Pro C7110X – a high-speed production cutsheet digital printer with a 5th color station for white or clear toner. The added color capability enables shops to expand their application portfolio and deliver unique output, including oversize media up to 27.5 inches, and near offset image quality to their end customers.
- Ricoh Pro L4160 – a latex wide-format color printer capable of producing superior print quality and color matching for brilliant signs, banners, wall coverings, indoor and outdoor advertising, point-of-sale displays and more. Using the powerful Ricoh Software RIP, designed specifically to simplify printing graphics-rich output, with the RICOH Pro L4160 users can deliver high-quality output of up to 63" wide and as long as the roll being printed on. Leveraging its eco-friendly, aqueous latex ink and outstanding seven-color printing, users can print on clear, plastic, vinyl, textile and backlit substrates, offering a much wider color gamut to customers.
- Mimaki JFX200-2513 – an entry-level inkjet flatbed wide-format printer powered by Ricoh's piezo print heads that can print on virtually any substrate (even wood, stone and tile) up to two inches thick and up to 4x8 feet. By using Ricoh piezo printheads with three drop sizes, the JFX200-2513 helps ensure smooth natural color gradations and beautiful pale colors. Meanwhile, the Mimaki Advanced Pass System 2 applies ink in gradations during several passes using a mask pattern in combination with UV light that helps minimize the effect of banding.
- RICOH TotalFlow Prep – a workflow automation software for printers featuring a new and easy-to-use interface and preview capabilities for reduced waste and an improved user experience. Additional enhancements include imposition features with templates, one-stop tab management to track tabs from multiple sources throughout the print process, ticket-based templates and User Code support to help facilitate pattern recognition, workflow improvements and chargeback programs.
- RICOH TotalFlow BatchBuilder – simplifies and automates the batching and scheduling of short-run digital work for centralized job control. The vendor-neutral offering empowers users seeking better ways to meet production demands from high volumes of short-run and on demand jobs, while minimizing labor costs, increasing efficiency and throughput, and more effectively managing jobs.
- Ricoh's Color Management Services – help ensure customers' color delivery is precise and consistent, every time, across the customer's entire production fleet. Consistent color helps customers stay productive and profitable, and confidently use their fleet at maximum capacity. From color matching to calibration and standardization to G7 Master Printer Qualification Services, Ricoh's G7® Expert certified engineers can ensure no matter what the device or what the project consistent color is produced on every job.
At SGIA Expo, Ricoh will also demonstrate new solutions and services from MarcomCentral, Avanti and strategic partners. These offerings address challenges customers face in the graphics arts space and help them expand production capabilities, improve collaboration and enhance information mobility to help grow their business.
For more information on Ricoh's solutions, visit: http://bit.ly/RicohatSGIA. If you are a member of the media or analyst community attending the show and are interested in speaking with Ricoh executives, please contact Tracey Sheehy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
| About Ricoh |
Ricoh is a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in about 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ending March 2015, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 2,231 billion yen (approx. 18.5 billion USD).
The majority of the company's revenue comes from products, solutions and services that improve the interaction between people and information. Ricoh also produces award-winning digital cameras and specialized industrial products. It is known for the quality of its technology, the exceptional standard of its customer service and sustainability initiatives.
Under its corporate tagline, imagine. change. Ricoh helps companies transform the way they work and harness the collective imagination of their employees.
For further information, please visit www.ricoh.com/about/
© 2015 Ricoh Americas Corporation. All rights reserved. All referenced product names are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Ricoh Americas Corporation
SOURCE Ricoh Americas Corporation