BOSTON, June 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- RISI, the leading information provider for the global forest products industry, announced the program lineup for the 30th Annual North American Conference. The event will be held from September 28-30, 2015 at the Intercontinental Hotel in Chicago, IL.
RISI's North American Conference will feature presentations from industry leaders and experts, along with RISI's economists, who will give their outlooks for key segments of the North American and global forest products industry.
RISI Packaging Buyers Seminar:
- General Overview of the Packaging Markets
- Fiber-based Packaging Trends
- Buying Smart – Procurement Tips for Packaging Buyers
- Retail Ready Packaging
- Environmental Impact of Packaging
- Fiber Based Packaging and the Digital Age
- CEO/Executive Panel Discussion: A Roundtable Discussion with the Region's Leading Executives
- The Global Economy – Growing Moderately
- Outlook on North American Housing Market
- Perspectives on the North American Forest Products Industry in a Global Context
- Regulations, Trade, and Politics
Pulp and Paper Track:
- Panel Discussion – Paper and the Environment
- How the Pulp and Paper Industry is Attempting to Cope with the Changing Landscape
- North American Forest Products: Slowly Recovering, Big Hopes
- Top US Packaging Grades: Consolidation and Now Follow Through
- The Potential, Big Nano Future for Forest Products
- Construction Pathways - Redefining Building in Recovery
Wood Products Outlook Track:
- Other End Use Markets
- North American Softwood Lumber Markets
- North American Structural Panels Markets
- North American Particleboard & MDF Markets
- North American EWP Markets
- Panel Discussion: US Housing: Dissecting Short-Term Demand and Its Turns
- North American Timber Outlook: Recovery in the Aftermath of an Industry Depression
- Timberland Investment and International Timber Markets
- Global Pulp Market Outlook
- Outlook on Global Bioenergy Markets
- Global Printing & Writing Outlook
- Global Newsprint Outlook
- Game of Conversions – Who's Next?
- Global Boxboard Outlook
- Outlook for the Global Tissue Business- What is Now Up in North America?
- Global Recovered Paper Outlook
- Global Containerboard Outlook
For registration and more information regarding the conference, click here.
About RISI (www.risi.com)
RISI is the leading information provider for the global forest products industry. The company works with clients in the pulp and paper, wood products, timber, biomass, tissue, nonwovens, printing and publishing industries to help them make better decisions.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, RISI operates additional offices throughout North and South America, Europe and Asia.
For Press Enquiries, please contact:
Marketing Manager Events
E: [email protected]