Auction highlights include a large selection of combines, agricultural tractors and sprayers as well as a selection of industrial equipment that formed part of an asphalt plant operation in Bristol, IL
CHICAGO, IL, July 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - To kick start August 2012, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (NYSE andTSX: RBA), the world's largest auctioneer of farm, construction and other heavy equipment will conduct two unreserved public auctions in northern Illinois, featuring late-model agricultural and asphalt plant equipment as well as a large selection of transportation and construction equipment. Starting on Wednesday, August 1, Ritchie Bros. will conduct a complete equipment dispersal for Aurora Blacktop Inc. as part of an unreserved public auction in Aurora, IL. Highlights include a selection of wheel loaders, hydraulic excavators, motor graders, truck tractors, dump trucks and other industrial and plant equipment. Then, on Thursday, August 2, Ritchie Bros. will sell more than 1,500 heavy equipment items, including 50+ combines, 35+ truck tractors, 20+ ag tractors and more at the Company's permanent auction site in Chicago (Morris), IL. All items at the Aurora and Chicago unreserved auctions will be sold to the highest bidders regardless of price. Bids can be made in the unreserved public auctions on-site, online in real time at www.rbauction.com or by proxy.
"If you're looking for well-maintained, late-model equipment for your farm, transportation fleet, or upcoming building project, you'll be able to find it at our upcoming public auctions in northern Illinois," said Danny Shepley, Regional Sales Manager, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers. "We know these are trying times for our agricultural industry—so for those interested in the farming equipment featured in the Chicago auction, we will have on-site financing available on the day of sale."
The Chicago auction currently features more than 1,400 heavy equipment items from more than 170 owners. While agricultural equipment is a large feature, there is something for everyone at next week's unreserved public auction. Some specific auction highlights include:
- Two 2011 John Deere 9870STS 4x4 large grain combines
- Two Case IH Steiger 550 QT quadtrac tractors — one 2012 and one 2011
- Seven John Deere 9630 4WD tractors — four 2011 models, one 2010, one 2009 and one 2008
- More than 75 T/A truck tractors, including a 2007 International 7600
- A selection of 13 — 2007 Mack CXN613 Vision truck tractors
- A 2006 Volvo L110E wheel loader
- More than 15 hydraulic excavators, including a 2006 Caterpillar 320CL
- Two 2003 Caterpillar D7R crawler tractors
- and much more!
In addition to asphalt plant equipment being sold by Ritchie Bros., a selection of real estate properties, including four parcels of farmland, will be sold by Brummel Realty, LLC during the auction on August 1 in Aurora. The properties are located in the community of Bristol Township, in Kendall County, IL and form part of the complete dispersal for Aurora Blacktop Inc. Property highlights being sold by Brummel Realty, LLC, include:
- Parcel 1: 28.69± title acres, including an asphalt plant, an office building, a wick pole building and a 2-story office building
- Parcel 2: 35.26± farm acres
- Parcel 3: 34.98± farm acres
- Being sold together as one lot, Parcels 4 & 5: 19.63± and 20.12± farm acres
"After 65 years in business, the Aurora Blacktop Inc. family is getting ready for the next stage of their lives," added Mr. Shepley. "Their assets include a turnkey asphalt plant and equipment, buildings and the surrounding farmland — all in excellent condition after three generations of hard work and love put into the family-run business."
Aurora, IL (August 1) auction details:
- Complete dispersal for Aurora Blacktop Inc.
- Auction location: 1250 East Beecher Rd., Bristol, IL 60512
- Site phone: +1.815.941.6400
- For Real Estate Inquiries: +1.630.553.3200
- Real estate properties and asphalt plant will be sold by Brummel Realty LLC
- Equipment will be sold by Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
Chicago, IL (August 2) auction details:
- Featuring late-model agriculture, transportation and construction equipment
- Auction location: Ritchie Bros.' permanent auction site at 2400 Ritchie Rd., Morris, IL 60450
- Site phone: +1.815.941.6400
- On-site financing available through 1st Farm Credit Express:
- Available on all new and used equipment
- Minimum 25% down required with document signing
- Subject to credit approval
- Call or email to get information on being approved prior to the auction: +1.800.847.3702 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ritchie Bros. auction registration details:
- Every auction is open to the public; registration to bid is free; a refundable bid deposit may be required
- How to register and bid:
- In person at the auction site
- Online at rbauction.com - register in advance and bid online in real time on auction day; a refundable bid deposit may be required; first-time online bidders should register several days in advance of the auction
- By proxy - phone the auction site to place a proxy bid
About Ritchie Bros.
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (NYSE andTSX: RBA) is the world's largest industrial auctioneer, selling more equipment to on-site and online bidders than any other company in the world. Ritchie Bros. offers services that enable the world's builders to easily and confidently exchange equipment. The Company conducts hundreds of unreserved public auctions each year, selling a broad range of used and unused equipment, trucks and other assets utilized in the construction, transportation, agricultural, material handling, mining, forestry, petroleum and marine industries. Ritchie Bros. has over 110 locations in more than 25 countries, including 44 auction sites worldwide. The Company maintains a web site at www.rbauction.com and sponsors an equipment wiki at www.RitchieWiki.com
ATTENTION MEDIA: Photos and other media resources are available for use at http://www.rbauction.com/media. Members of the public and the media can follow Ritchie Bros. on Twitter @RitchieBros.
SOURCE Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers