METROPOLIS, Ill., Jan. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- A riverboat recently used as a large casino is now available for sale by negotiation. Stuart B. Millner & Associates (SBMA)—an asset management company—is currently accepting offers on the vessel before making plans to sell it through an auction in March.
Currently the riverboat is located on the Ohio River in Metropolis, IL.
According to SBMA officials, the boat for sale is a "fully operational paddle wheel riverboat" that includes the following specifications:
- New in 1994
- 260 feet long and 78 feet wide
- $24,000,000 when it was built
- Two 18 Cylinder CAT Power Plants 2200 HP (Low Hours)
- Two 1440 KW CAT Generators model 3516
- Eight Chillers that air conditioned the entire boat
- 3000 KW CAT 3406 Back Up Generator (450 Hours)
- All steel construction: approximately 2,200 tons
- All interior walls stainless steel covered
- 24 miles of copper wire installed
- Navigation gear fully functional, including new radar system
- Last certified by the Coast Guard for use in Oct 2014
- Ultra-modern rest room facilities
- Three Floors of clear space with carpet, lights, air conditioned and heated – 35,000 square feet
- Bar Area with refrigeration equipment
For more details, specifications and pictures, visit the webpage. All interested parties should contact Stuart Millner at 636-744-1400.
SBMA specializes in appraising, marketing, liquidating and auctioneering of assets primarily from manufacturing facilities, power plants and mines for a variety of clients across North America.
SOURCE Stuart B. Millner & Associates