PADUCAH, Ky., Feb. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- A riverboat recently used as a large casino will be available by auction (along with over 1,000 other lots) on February 26 in Ledbetter, KY. Stuart B. Millner & Associates (SBMA)—an asset management company—is conducting the auction event.
According to SBMA officials, the boat is a "fully operational paddle wheel riverboat" that includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- New in 1994
- Formerly a casino
- 260 feet long and 78 feet wide
- $24,000,000 when it was built
- Two Caterpillar 16-cylinder diesel generators
- Two Caterpillar 12-cylinder diesel engines
- Eight Chillers that air conditioned the entire boat (capable of 690 tons of air conditioning)
- 500HP motor used for paddle wheel
- All steel construction: approximately 2,200 tons
- Over 1,500 tons of steel (est.) – All interior walls are either aluminum or stainless steel
- 24 miles of copper wire installed
- Navigation gear fully functional, including new radar system
- Last certified by the Coast Guard for use in Oct 2014
- Ultra-modern rest room facilities
- Three floors of clear space with carpet, lights, air conditioned and heated – 35,000 square feet
- Bar area with refrigeration equipment
Many Other Lots Available
The auction will include over 1,000 lots. Other types of assets being sold but not mentioned above include a large assortment of gaming tables (poker tables, blackjack tables, roulette tables, etc.), chairs, chandeliers, display lights/signs, aluminum ceiling tiles, granite vanities, transformers, motor control centers, Co2 system/complete sprinkler system and more.
The event will be a Live Onsite and Online Auction, meaning that bidders can go to the onsite event to bid in person, or register online at Bidspotter to place bids in real time over the internet. The onsite location will be at Three Rivers Barge (a yard on the Ohio River) at 133 Rose Drive, Ledbetter, KY 42058.
SBMA specializes in appraising, marketing, liquidating and auctioneering of assets primarily from manufacturing facilities, power plants and mines for a variety of clients across North America.
SOURCE Stuart B. Millner & Associates