SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- RizePoint, the leading provider of quality management software, today announced RizePoint Onboarding, a new tool to simplify supplier onboarding and confirm all suppliers meet brand and regulatory standards.
"RizePoint Onboarding makes it possible to onboard, maintain, and manage vendors across global supply chains," said Frank Maylett, president and CEO of RizePoint [Tweet this]. "The greatest opportunity for improving a global supply chain is by streamlining the onboarding experience. This tool will be used to ensure safe and responsible supply chains for the world's biggest food, hospitality, and retail brands."
RizePoint Onboarding is a dedicated resource for supplier quality management programs. Companies are tasked with onboarding thousands of suppliers, adhering to dozens of regulations for each supplier, sharing operations documents at least annually, and ensuring that all documentation is current. With RizePoint Onboarding, operations teams will have a tool for proactive content management that prevents outdated certifications. Further, the secure communication platform and cloud-based content storage creates a hub of supplier information so critical items are not overlooked.
With RizePoint Onboarding, businesses can:
- Define onboarding tasks to be completed by suppliers or factories
- Allow suppliers to enter location and factory information into the RizePoint Management Console
- Gather onboarding documentation for suppliers such as contracts, code of conduct, certifications, and proof of insurance
- Share training and requirement documents with all suppliers
- Keep supplier certifications up-to-date
- Streamline supplier content capture
For more information about RizePoint Onboarding, visit https://rizepoint.com/rizepoint-product/
- RizePoint mobile and cloud-based software helps organizations improve the quality, safety, and sustainability of their products, services, and facilities.
- RizePoint's software is used by 5 of the top 8 hospitality brands and 5 of the top 8 food service brands.
- RizePoint serves more than 387,000 users in 120 countries and territories, speaking 40 languages:
- 105,000 food service restaurants
- 27,000 hotels and resort properties
- 13,000 grocery and retail stores
RizePoint is the global leader in Quality Experience Management SaaS solutions. RizePoint software creates a hub of valuable compliance information to align organizational focus on brand protection. Dedicated to helping our customers deliver a positive brand experience, RizePoint serves more than 2 million audits with 300 million questions answered annually. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit www.rizepoint.com.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rizepoint-announces-onboarding-tool-to-manage-vendors-and-ensure-compliance-300508696.html