SALT LAKE CITY, May 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- RizePoint, the global leader in quality experience management software, today announced that its corporate social responsibility program, Rize & Shine, won a Silver Stevie® in the 15th annual American Business Awards. The program was recognized in the community relations campaign category for its support of technology education and sustainable food systems.
The Rize & Shine program includes four corporate-sponsored volunteer days, an impressive commitment of resources for a company with less than 100 employees.
"I am proud of the Rize & Shine program and grateful for the recognition of our efforts to be a good corporate citizen," said Frank Maylett, president and CEO. "Our clients include some of the largest brands in the world with robust corporate social responsibility programs. We launched Rize & Shine to demonstrate this same commitment to creating a better world for all."
More than 190 professionals worldwide participated in the judging process to select this year's Stevie Award winners.
"This is a model for other companies that want to make a regular, positive impact in their communities," noted one industry judge. Another judge continued, "For a small company, this program is meaningful—especially because they undertook launching one in the first place."
The Rize & Shine program includes:
- Four company-paid volunteer days per year amounting to more than 2,000 hours in the community
- An annual STEM scholarship program that awards grants to Utah students to attend STEM summer camps
- Efforts to create a diverse and inclusive work environment
- School supply drives collecting more than 2,000 supplies for Canyons School District students
Nicknamed the Stevies for the Greek word meaning "crowned," the awards will be presented to winners at a gala ceremony at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York on Tuesday, June 20.
- RizePoint mobile and cloud-based software helps organizations improve the quality, safety, and sustainability of their products, services, and facilities.
- RizePoint's software is used by 5 of the top 8 hospitality brands and 5 of the top 8 food service brands.
- RizePoint serves more than 387,000 users in 120 countries and territories, speaking 40 languages:
- 105,000 food service restaurants
- 27,000 hotels and resort properties
- 13,000 grocery and retail stores
RizePoint is the global leader in Quality Experience Management SaaS solutions. RizePoint software creates a hub of valuable compliance information to align organizational focus on brand protection. Dedicated to helping our customers deliver a positive brand experience, RizePoint serves more than 2 million audits with 300 million questions answered annually. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit www.rizepoint.com.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 10,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 60 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rizepoint-corporate-social-responsibility-program-wins-stevie-award-300466026.html