SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- RizePoint, the global leader in compliance management solutions, was named a finalist for the famed 2016 Stevie Award, in the Employer of the Year Computer Software (<250 employees) category. RizePoint received industry-leading marks for their innovative atmosphere, emphasis on diversity and inclusion, and new corporate social responsibility initiatives.
The Great Employers Stevie Award highlights the achievements of HR teams and the overall work environment. The finalists will be ranked with gold, silver, and bronze awards at an awards ceremony in New York City on September 30, 2016.
"We are proud to be recognized for our employee-first culture," said Frank Maylett, President and CEO at RizePoint. "We spend more time at work than we do with our families. I, like everyone else, want to work in a healthy and fun space."
RizePoint was recognized for its commitment to four key standards:
- Diversity & Inclusion: RizePoint understands that diversity and inclusion programs are paramount to ensuring the organization's success. Last year the company reframed the language of its diversity and inclusion policies to clarify organizational commitment to equal employment opportunities.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: RizePoint established a new charitable giving & service program, "Rize & Shine," providing employees the opportunity to participate in company-sponsored volunteer days once per quarter. Overall, the company gives over 2,500 hours of service per year.
- Leadership: The newly assembled leadership team is led by Frank Maylett, Utah Technology Council's 2016 CEO of the Year. Maylett focuses leadership decision-making on the company values: triumph, empower, unite, share, and enjoy.
- Comfort & Style: RizePoint recognizes that happy, comfortable employees are good employees. The new headquarters in Cottonwood Heights, Utah includes stellar mountain views, an onsite day care, café, gym, height-adjustable desks for all employees, a fully-stocked break area, and an employee fun room with ping-pong, foosball, and gaming consoles.
Nominations were evaluated by a judging panel of renowned industry professionals. One judge noted, "RizePoint goes way beyond the average employer in terms of staff benefits and involvement. It is good to see an emphasis on diversity and inclusion as well."
- RizePoint mobile and cloud-based software helps organizations improve the quality, safety, and sustainability of their products, services, and facilities.
- RizePoint's software is used by 5 of the top 8 hospitality brands and 5 of the top 8 food service brands.
- RizePoint serves more than 285,000 users in 120 countries and territories, speaking 40 languages:
- 105,000 food service restaurants
- 27,000 hotels and resort properties
- 13,000 grocery and retail stores
RizePoint – formerly Steton Technology Group – is the global leader in software solutions that proactively safeguard enterprise compliance—for both internally imposed standards and externally imposed regulations. RizePoint software builds and protects brand equity by enabling a consistent customer experience. Our customers gather better data, see necessary actions earlier, and act faster to correct issues before they become costly liabilities. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint mobile and cloud-based solutions serve nearly 2 million audits with 200 million questions answered annually. RizePoint is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit RizePoint.com.
About The Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 10,000 nominations each year from organizations in more than 60 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. For more information, visit http://stevieawards.com/
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rizepoint-named-as-finalist-in-2016-stevie-awards-for-great-employers-300315951.html